XIX

'Master James said to leave these.' A squeaky voice said.

Sirius nodded his head in approval as he watched the small house elf depart from the room. He looked down and swept a loose piece of hair out of Axel's face. It wasn't everyday you woke up next to your crush completely naked but that's just the way Sirius woke up that morning. Axel's eyes fluttered open and instantly connected with Sirius'.

'Morning, Love.' He said in a gruff morning voice that made her heart beat a little faster.

She bid him a good morning back before snuggling closer to him.

'I forgot to tell you yesterday but in case you couldn't tell, I love you too.' He whispered in her ear.

She smiled and planted a soft kiss on his lips before turning to what Jojo had just left them.

'Clothes? I thought Lily didn't have any that would fit me.' She said with a quizzical look.

'It seems that James and Lily are Seers and tried to interpret our future.' Sirius said smirking.

Axel gasped slightly at the deviousness of her friends. She lent forward and clutched the sheets to herself as she examined the clothes. James had lent Sirius a plain white tee and some dark denim jeans as Lily left Axel a simple baseball shirt and sweats.

'It's still early you know.' Sirius said pulling her back down next to him.

'What about Sev and Remus? We need to make sure their okay.' Axel said grinning at his pouting face.

'Fine.' He said before picking up his boxer briefs from the ground and pulling them on.

'Are we going to tell them what happened here?' He asked after a few minutes.

'James and Lily already know so I bet they already told the whole town.' Axel said pulling on her sweats.

Sirius smirked slightly to himself as he buckled his pants shut.

'Ready to go face the two people who are going to make you feel the most embarrassed?' He asked as she flattened her hair.

She nodded and took a deap breathe before taking his outstretched hand in hers.

'Big breakfast today.' James said smirking as Lily hit him in the arm.

'Good morning.' Axel said to them both before taking a seat across from James as the breakfast bar.

'I bet it's a good morning.' He said wiggling his brows.

This time Sirius hit him and hissed something in his ear. James' eyes widened and he smirked wider.

'Next time I'll lend you an old Black Quidditch shirt.' He said grinning.

In unison Lily and Sirius smacked James but he continued grinning like the dweeb he was. Breakfast was awkward but only got worse when Axel took in a sharp breathe after she felt Sirius' hand grip her thigh affectianatly. James nearly snorted out his oatmeal at how beet red Axel turned.

'Maybe little Axel Junior can go on a date with Harry.' James said as they all chipped in the clean the kitchen.

'Axel Junior? Sorry to break your heart James but if we did have a child they would be way out of that baby Potter's league.' Sirius said smirking.

Axel blushed even more at the fact that they were talking about her bearing Sirius' children. After an hour of light discussion and inappropriate innuendo jokes, provided by James, their was a knock that the door.

'It's Sev and Remus!' Lily said happily as she glanced out of the window.

'Wait!' Axel said before Lily opened the door.

She ran over and grabbed Lily's wand before opening the door and pointing it at each of their necks.

'What is the name of the three headed dog guarding the stone?' She asked Remus.

She knew they both had read the books so book facts was the way to test their actual identity.

'Fluffy?' He said sputtering slightly.

'Who places Tom Riddles diary in Ginny Weasley's possession?' She said rounding on Snape now.

'Lucius Malfoy.' He said much calmer than Remus.

She watched them both with narrowed eyes until she lowered the wand.

'Thank you.' Lily said slightly taken back as Axel plopped it down in her hand.

'Can't be taking chances can we?' Axel said taking her seat next to Sirius on the love seat.

They all looked at her until James broke the silence.

'You'll never guess what these two did last night!'

Axel groaned and buried her face in Sirius' shoulder as a steady blush found its way across her face. Sirius chuckled as James told Severus and Remus the story while adding a few elements.

'And then Axel was like "Oh Sirius, James' clothes is so comfy though. Don't forget the fact that it smells just like his musky man cologne!" and Sirius was like "Axel, Babe, James is hot and we all know it but he's already taken so you'll need to settle for me."' James roared with laughter as Axel practically became part of Sirius' shoulder because of how much she buried her face in it.

'You act like you were there with them, Mate.' Remus said smirking slightly.

James turned scarlet this time and instead everyone else laughed at his expense.