IX

'I'm not going to spin.' Sirius Black said crossing his arms at a giggling Axel.

'Come on! I need to see how you look all around!' She said trying to gain her composer.

She was sitting cross legged on Sirius' bed as he modeled his outfit for the dinner party the next night. He was wearing some dark denim jeans, a plain white tee paired with his formal leather jacket.

'It isn't to casual?' He asked worriedly.

'Why are you so nervous about it? They're your friends.' Axel said crossing her arms with an amused look on her face.

'I'm usually the good looking one but with you around I've got some competition.' He said with his usual smirk returning.

Axel rolled her eyes and jumped off the bed.

'I'd say we look pretty good.' She said looking in the mirror with Sirius.

They modeled their outfits a little longer until Sirius left to make dinner. Axel went back to her room and changed into some simple jeans and a sweater before meeting Sirius in the kitchen.

'You're already done?' She asked as he got two plates from the cupboard.

'I just made some sandwiches, their not hard.' He said with a chuckle.

They began eating until their was a knock on the door. Sirius dropped his ham sandwich angrily and walked over to the door.

'Snivellus, you interrupted our dinner.' Axel heard Sirius said before Snape pushed him aside and walked into the dinning area.

'Severus, is everything alright?' Axel asked when she saw how white his face looked.

'Regulus-' He began but he couldn't finish.

Axel felt a lump form in her throat. Why hadn't she thought of it before? If Sirius was twenty then Regulus was eighteen, the same age he was when he was killed by Death Eaters. She turned just as pale as Severus and put her face in her hands.

'It's all my fault.' She mumbled.

Someone rubbed her back as if to comfort her but she couldn't help but blame herself. She knew what she needed to change and instead she was distracted by her infatuation with Sirius Black.

'He told me to leave you this if anything happened to him.' Severus said breaking the silence between Axel's sobs.

She looked up and saw what he was holding. Slytherins locket was hanging in front of her and that's when she realized what they needed to do.

'We need to hunt the Horcruxs. I need to hunt them.' She said taking the locket.

Sirius, who had been the one rubbing her back, took the locket and examined in.

'Horcruxs?' He finally muttered when he realized he couldn't open it.

'Voldemort has his soul split into multiple parts so that he can live forever. If we want to kill him then we need to destroy the Horcruxs first.' She explained.

The two men looked at her for a moment before either spoke.

'I'll go with you wherever you need to go. My brother might not have been my favorite person but I'll admit that he was making an effort to help our cause.' Sirius said.

Severus clenched his jaw before Axel turned to him.

'Severus, I know that right now you're scared of what might happen if you help but-'

'I can't help you.' He said firmly.

'I have a plan that will get you away from them, from the Death Eaters.' Axel pleaded.

Snape observed her for a moment before he slumped into the chair Sirius had been sitting in.

'Anything, please, I need to get Lily back.' He said looking deep into Axel's eyes.

She smiled at him and patted his hand, she knew that he would always love Lily. Sirius however was not very fond of the idea.

'Sorry Snivelly but Lils is taken.' He said with an angry undertone to his voice.

'Sirius, a word.' Axel said dragging him from the room.

'What?' He asked once they were out of Snape's earshot.

'We need all of the help we can get and if that means you making friends with Snape then that's what you're going to do.' Axel snarled.

Sirius looked at her before he started smirking.

'If you do something for me.'

'What?' She asked as she crossed her arms.

'Take a ride with me later tonight, I've got a motorcycle.' He said smirking.

She rolled her eyes but obliged. They headed back into the dinning room to see Severus eating Sirius' sandwich.

'I've come to make a truce but you're not helping by eating my food.' Sirius said through clenched teeth.

Severus dropped the sandwich onto the plate and turned to face Sirius.

'We've decided that we need your help. I've got a plan that will get you-' Axel look a deep breathe as if wondering how to say what she was planning.

'Off the charts.'

Snape began choking on the bit of sandwich he was still eating.

'You want to kill me?' He mustered out once he was done choking.

'Well, it would sound like that but no. I just thought that if the Death Eaters thought you died then we could give you a makeover and you could walk around freely.'

Sirius looked at her in awe as Snape weighed the options in his mind.

'I don't know.'

'Severus, trust me.' Axel said taking his hand in hers.

He looked at her for a moment before sighing deeply.

'Alright.'