VII

'Sirius, is James alright?' Remus asked in a voice that Axel knew suited him perfectly.

Sirius grumbled an answer before running his hands through his hair. Remus stood awkwardly for a moment before turning to Axel.

'Remus Lupin, nice to meet you.'

She felt butterflies fill her stomach once again. Out of all the Professors Hogwarts has had she knew Lupin was her favorite.

'Axel Bennett, the pleasure is all mine.' She said shaking his hand.

They stood there awkwardly once again until Sirius jumped in.

'Would you tell him already?' He asked Axel.

Remus narrowed his eyes at the two before Axel spoke.

'Sirius, we should let him visit James before I tell him.'

Sirius huffed and pushed Remus towards James' room. With one last questioning glance Remus was gone.

'Would you relax?' Axel said rounding on Sirius.

'I can't look at Peter! How am I supposed to relax when I can kill him?' Sirius said pacing.

Axel hated pacing more than anything. She stood for a few minutes until it became to much.

'Would you just stand still?' She snapped.

He looked at her for a moment before he started taping his foot. She couldn't take his nervous fidgeting anymore so she did the thing that always worked in movies. She marched up to Sirius, grabbed his shoulders and crashed her lips against his. She had her eyes closed so she couldn't see if he closed his, finally, she felt content when she realized his foot had stopped tapping. Her mood rose through the roof when he started kissing her back.

'Maybe he wasn't kidding when he said they were married.' A voice said causing them to break apart.

Axel looked over and dropped her hands from Sirius' shoulders. He grinned at Remus and Lily who were smirking at them.

'Is that the news you needed to tell me?' Remus asked raising an eyebrow.

Axel shook her head and felt her cheeks flush scarlet. Sirius wrapped an arm around her waist and smirking at his friends.

'We got married and you didn't even know.'

Axel pushed him jokingly and watched as Lily walked back into her husbands room.

'Why don't we take a walk?' Remus asked the two.

Sirius nodded and dropped his hand from Axel's waist. They walked around the main floor and Axel explained the books and how with their help, she could change the world.

'Where's the proof?' Remus asked slightly skeptically.

'The books are at Sirius' house but, I know you're a werewolf and you got attacked when you were four years old my Fenrir Greyback.' She said smiling slightly at his surprised face.

Just as Sirius, Regulus and Severus agreed to help, Remus joined the list. They were going to go back to James' room when thet saw Lily and a wheelchair bound James.

'They say he can leave now.' Lily said beaming.

They all said their goodbyes and Axel found herself longing to have a relationship with as much love as James and Lily had for each other. Remus waved goodbye to them before giving a soft hug to Axel.

'Thank you.' He said before walking away.

Axel wasn't sure why he was thanking her since she hadn't done anything yet. Sirius took her hand and they aparated back home. They walked through the door and Axel immediately went to her room and collapsed on her bed. Sirius followed her with a smile and laughed when she nearly fell off.

'No goodnight for your husband?' He asked as he lent on the door frame.

She rolled her eyes and beckoned him forward. She gave him a long hug and before she knew it she fell asleep in his arms. The sun was just coming up and Sirius tucked her in, taking off her leather jacket so she'd be comfortable. He was leaving her side when she grabbed his hand and pulled at him as if he were a teddy bear. He laughed to himself before taking off his jacket and climbing into bed next to her. Immediately she curled into him and he wrapped his arms around her. He knew that they just met but somewhere deep into her hazel eyes he found himself a future with her. He drifted to sleep minutes after her and they stayed asleep until mid afternoon.

'What are you doing here?' Axel asked as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

Sirius was laying next to her still fast asleep. She looked around the room and saw their jackets on the love seat in the corner. Finally she remembered that she cuddled into Sirius as if he were a large teddy. She slipped out of bed and decided that she should make them lunch considering how much her stomach was rumbling. Halfway through boiling pasta, Sirius came in and sat on the counter with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

'What?' Axel asked.

'I just remembered that you kissed me yesterday.'

Axel sighed but decided that now was not the time to confess her love for Sirius Black.

'You were annoying me with your pacing so I needed to get you to stop.' She said stirring her pasta.

He nodded and hopped off the counter and began whistling.

'Whatever you say, Gorgeous.' He whispered from behind causing a chill to run down her back.

She set down the spoon and turned to face him.

'I'm serious.' She said grinning.

'No, I'm Sirius.' He said matching her grin.

They burst out laughing and Axel turned her concentration back to her food and not on the beauty of Sirius' mysterious eyes.