X

'So what's going to happen to me?' Snape asked as Axel began writing down the pieces to their plan.

'Well, we need to speak to Dumbledore and once we do that we can convince a member of the Order to take credit for your death.' Axel said not looking up.

It was late at night and Sirius, Axel and Severus sat in the living room of number seven Yorkshire road coming up with their master plan.

'So what are you going to do to make me look different?' Severus spoke the last word like it hurt.

'Sirius agreed, after a lot of convincing, that you can use some of his clothes. We'll need to give you a haircut and change some other stuff.' Axel said smiling reassuringly.

Severus rung his hands together and watched nervously as Axel stood up with Sirius and lead him upstairs.

'What about my stuff? My house?' He asked as they climbed the stairs.

'Leave a will, say you want to leave it to me.' Axel said nonchalantly.

Severus raised his eyebrows in understanding when he realized that Axel had everything sorted out.

'Sniv-' Sirius began before wincing and correcting himself.

'S-Severus, please take a seat on the chair so I can begin cutting your hair.'

'I'm not letting you near me with scissors.' Severus said backing out of the room.

'Severus, he won't hurt you. If he does then I'll hurt him.' Axel said taking his hand and leading him to the chair Sirius was waiting at.

He closed his eyes tightly but relaxed slightly. Sirius got a squirt bottle and began dampening Snape's hair. Finally, he got out a comb and scissors. Axel watched as ever so carefully, Sirius cut the black strands away.

'Do you know what style you're going for, Black?' Snape asked with his eyes still shut tightly.

'Never knew you wanted a style, Snape.' Sirius said putting his hands on his hips.

Severus opened his eyes and examined the damage that had already been done.

'I've always kind of liked the way those models have it, you know, swept back kind of.' He said to Axel who was smiling at his cooperation.

'I know what you mean, the one that makes their jaws look nice?' Sirius asked.

'Yeah, exactly that.' Severus said with a slightly less irritated voice towards Sirius.

Sirius continued the cutting until it was exactly what Severus wanted. Finally, with one last chop he was done.

'You can open your eyes now.' Sirius said when he was done sweeping the hair that was left into the right places.

Snape opened his eyes and almost passes out. Axel stifled a laugh as he examined it closer in the mirror.

'You know Black, if you weren't so high on yourself then I might compliment you.' Snape said with his lip curling slightly.

'I'll take that as a compliment in itself, Snape.' Sirius said smirking.

With the quick flick of his wand Sirius cleaned away the hair from the floor.

'We can make it look like you've been missing for a while if you stay here.' Axel said to Snape.

Sirius froze for a moment before carrying on his cleaning. Snape reluctantly agreed and was lead to the guest room.

'It looks to me like this room is already taken.' Snape said glancing around Axel's room.

'Severus, I've already taken your old life, the least I can do is let you take my room.' She said smiling slightly.

'Where are you going to sleep?' He asked.

'My room.' Sirius said as he passed by them towards the lower level of the house.

Axel chuckled and followed him down.

'You seem very sure of that, Mr Black. I was prepared to sleep on the couch.' She said sitting on the counter.

'That's just foolish, why would you sleep on the couch when I've got a perfectly fine king sized bed.' He said smirking.

She rolled her eyes and hopped off the counter and walked towards the front door.

'Where are you going?' Sirius asked giving her a quizzical look.

'What about that motorcycle of yours.' She asked pulling on her combat boots.

Sirius smirked and grabbed his jacket before pulling on his own shoes.

'We'll be back in a little.' Axel called to Severus.

He mumbled a reply and Sirius smirked before grabbing Axel's hand and dragging her out of the house. He pulled her to the garage and revealed a marvelous motorcycle.

'Hop on, Gorgeous.' Sirius said handing her a helmet before pulling on his own.

She smirked and pulled it on before climbing onto the bike behind Sirius. She knew the minute they took off for their ride that she was in for a hell of a night. They sped down the road and nearly hit a cat before an old woman yelled at them. Sirius let out a chuckle and Axel tensed slightly. She'd done reckless stuff in her life, including going home with a stranger who bought her hot chocolate, but a motorcycle was an all time high for her.

'Hold on tight, Gorgeous!' Sirius called over his shoulder.

And so she followed his directions and they were off.