The clash

Kreek's pov: I woke up with a start because Kayla woke me up to film some videos since I haven't filmed in a while and just been posting my drafts lately. Theo was by me the whole time

(Theo looked like this, just chilling on Kreekcraft's bed) He's adorable, but he's a little monster sometimes since he pees on my foot a lot, I laugh at the thought since I'm in a separate room and Kayla can barely hear me

He's adorable, but he's a little monster sometimes since he pees on my foot a lot, I laugh at the thought since I'm in a separate room and Kayla can barely hear me. Theo just stays there while I edit videos but suddenly I get teleported away to this place- I don't exactly know where it's at but it looks like Bedwars. Since I'm in this glass box ready to be sorted into teams, I was patiently waiting for the teams to be sorted, I guess I was on the blue team which I didn't expect to be put on, I wonder who else was here or if it was just strangers.
"Hello" ????? Said
"Hey" I said, looking at their avatar, they had a black mask on with blue eyes and a T on it, they also had blue hair and were wearing a hoodie and black pants. I knew exactly who this was, it was Tanqr my rival, why was he here? I wondered but had to focus on the game, there was another blue haired guy which I knew it was Russo just by looking at his hoodie which it was his famous blue logo and there was also this orange haired guy that looked kinda like Tanqr because of his colors but he wasn't Tanqr.
"Hey" ????? Said
"Hey, who are you?" I asked
"Well, my name is Flame I am one of Tanqr's friends" Flame said
"Interesting, I'm Kreekcraft, Tanqr's, um- rival" I said
"Oh, he's told me about you" Flame said while pulling out his bow that he bought and shooting a person down into the void.
"Oh, so you know about our rivalry?" I asked
"Yeah, I do I even know how it started" Flame said
"Me too!" Russo adds
"I know you do" I said
"Still, adding commentary" Russo said with a subtle laugh. Tanqr ventures out and kills some people that are near our bed, he's pretty good I wonder how he got this good at Bedwars, I may have to ask him about it once we are done here. I begin working on getting armor even though I suck at this game I'm still pretty good, maybe Tanqr could teach me how to play better then this. Suddenly someone gets past Tanqr and breaks our bed, we need to be extra careful now, I try killing them but they are strong and knock me over to the void but I hold onto the grass while Tanqr kills them and pushes their body into the void. Tanqr doesn't see that I'm holding on for dear life and I begin slipping.
"Tanqr?!" I scream, he notices and has the urge to push me down but he doesn't, instead he pulls be back up and carries me inside bridal style surprisingly. I didn't know he could manage to hold me like that but he finds his bandages and bandages up my wounds, my jacket is torn but that's ok since I just wanted to live from that since I know that this is real life and if we die, no respawns.
"Kreek, mate we need to be more careful since our bed is destroyed and you almost died!" Tanqr said
"I know, and if I die" I begin
"No respawns, I already know this dangerous game" Tanqr finishes what I said
"I didn't know that you knew" I said
"Well I'm already more pro then you and we can win with me in charge so I'm just better" Tanqr said
"Well I wish you could teach me how to play" I said crossing my arms
"I can- once we get out of the real life version since this version is insane" Tanqr said
"Yeah I agree, it's life or death" I said and we got back our focus to the game. Russo and Flame were staring at us the whole time looking very intrigued in our conversation and bandaging wounds moment but we are rivals no sense in being friends but we are kinda friends but rivals at the same time. We then do our best without a bed and Tanqr kills so many more people, he's insane and hard to beat, Flame helps Tanqr with it since he's another one of the best players in Bedwars at this moment, he even had wings to get back up from the void which I thought was way to insane. I struggled with getting kills, Russo did as well but I mean we were the averages on the team so it made sense, I protected Russo at all costs since I didn't want him to die and I was better then he was at this game. We got rid of a few beds on the way and killed the teams, mainly Tanqr killing them because he was the best of us, Flame still helped him though. I fell a few times but Tanqr helped me up when I was hanging onto the grass blocks and wool blocks. We then finished off the teams and winning the match, which I was surprised that we won but I was happy that we won without dying in real life since this was a real life match. Everyone that lived which was us got teleported back into the real world, we were surprisingly all except for Russo teleported to my house, Russo was teleported to his own house.
"So we are done with the game" I said
"Yeah, and you almost died, mate I had to save you repeatedly" Tanqr said
"I know" I said
"Uhh- why am I here?" Flame asks
"Uhm I don't know but you can go home if you want" I said
"I uh- live with Tanqr and Hoopie" Flame said
"Yeah he does live with me, but should I go?" Tanqr asks
"Well I was about to ask you if you wanted to stay for dinner" I said
"Kreek, that's- nice of you, but I thought you hated me" Tanqr said
"I know we bicker a ton about stupid stuff but your alright in my book and I'm glad that most of the time we push our differences aside" I said
"Same" Tanqr said and I led him downstairs and let him have a seat at the table, Flame had a seat as well, Timmeh also sat down. Kayla was still cooking since she now had to cook for about five people, she was cooking spaghetti which was a good dinner for five people. When she was done she brought it out with the side dishes and dessert, dessert for me was pop tarts of course, but everyone else had brownies. So after dinner we ate our dessert which was because we didn't wanna spoil our dinner and that was important.
"You know pop tarts are a breakfast food right?" Tanqr said
"Yeah, but I like them!" I snapped back at Tanqr, he crosses his arms at me and I laugh at the fact that he crossed his arms.
"You know crossing your arms won't help you in an argument right?" I said
"Erm- yeah I guess so" Tanqr said and we stop bickering there and he uncrosses his arms.
After dinner and dessert I drive Flame and Tanqr home because I wanted to be a nice host. Kayla takes care of Timmeh while I'm gone at Tanqr and Hoopie's house. In the car I just play some of Terabrite's music and vibe to it, everyone else in the car does as well since they know how much it's good.
When we got to their house they said goodbye to me and I headed back to my own house, that was- actually pretty fun. I laughed to myself since I thought that our bickering was funny and I just was in the mood to laugh, when I got home I shut off the music and helped Kayla clean up. Theo had the easiest job which was laying down on my bed which he's been doing for a couple hours just relaxing, I did the same thing after we were done cleaning, I laid on the bed with Theo by my side. Suddenly I got a text
Tanqr: Hello, thanks for driving me and Flame home I really appreciate it, now do you wanna join us in Bedwars? Hoopie is joining as well.
Me: sure! I'll friend Hoopie and Flame
Tanqr: alright join me and friend them, we will all be on the same team if we can.
Me: alright, vc or no?
Tanqr: vc! That would be perfect since Flame can join it and Hoopie can also join
Me: ok
And I joined the vc and we played a couple of rounds of Bedwars together on the same team, it was pretty fun!
But Tanqr had to teach me his tactics in the game, Flame also taught me some things. But after we were done playing we talked for a little while and then I hung up the call since I had to go to bed. I was ready to do this again since it was pretty fun to do, Kayla joined me once she finished with her work, which she had to put Timmeh to bed before she joined me but it was easy. She moved Theo onto the doggie bed that he had and then joined me in the bed since Theo was in her spot and she had to move him. So yeah, we had a fun day and I was glad for that.
—————————————————————

First a picture of Flame!This is how he looks since I made him in gacha and he's apart of Tanqr's friends in my Au's but this is when I implemented him in this au/headcanon I had about Tanqr and Kreekcraft so yeah! Hope your enjoyed :) And have a ...

This is how he looks since I made him in gacha and he's apart of Tanqr's friends in my Au's but this is when I implemented him in this au/headcanon I had about Tanqr and Kreekcraft so yeah! Hope your enjoyed :)
And have a great day/night! And suggest things whenever you want to!