Morning in the hub

Sabrina's pov: when Dj woke up and got ready I put my hand in his and we walked together to the middle of the hub where the mini-game voting was. When we both got there we saw Tanqr and Kreek already ready to play some minigames together "Kreek, Tanqr wait up" Dj said to them "yeah we are coming to join you" I said and they voted on this team puzzle game which we all agreed on. Me and Dj were on a team and Tanqr and Kreek were also on a team, me and Dj split up into the different parkour areas, Tanqr was kinda bad at parkour so he was already at a disadvantage. Someone then joined our game, two people actually, Pinkleaf and Leah Ashe joined, Pinkleaf was on our team and Leah Ashe was on the other team. "Welcome, you go to the hard parkour if you can we will go to the easy if we can do it" I say to Pinkleaf and he does exactly that "Sabrina, I'll try my best to help us win" Pinkleaf said and he goes to the harder parkour and I do the easy parkour like these tiny stones and I grabbed the puzzle piece and put it in where it was supposed to go and then went to grab some of the other puzzle pieces and it turns out we were going quite quickly and we were even grabbing them faster then Tanqr and Kreek's team. When the timer was up it turns out that we won "good game, can we play one more?" Leah Ashe asks "sure, surprisingly you haven't played alot of this so we can play one more" I said "yeah that would be awesome" Leah Ashe said and we voted on this color cube game which was another team game, when we were in there Kreek was with me and Dj and Tanqr, Leah and Pinkleaf were on a team. Tanqr's team was blue and we were pink, we tried getting a lot without falling but I've fallen a couple times already and had to use the vents to get back up which those things are kinda annoying but fun at the same time, Tanqr's team was winning so far but we had 45 seconds left so we did the best color job that we could manage and managed to color over the blue alot and surprisingly we won after the 45 seconds was over. "Good game, you played well" Tanqr said "yeah, you were good as well" Dj said "yeah, that was fun, but in all seriousness I felt eyes watching us while we were playing" I said "eyes? What exactly do you mean" Tanqr asks and then he turns around to see Russo staring at them, Tanqr went over to it and tried talking to it "Hey Russo" Tanqr said "Hello Tanqr" Russo said but he sounded kinda weird, it sounded like forced talking "what are you doing here I thought you had to be with Mr Boringsworth?" Tanqr asks "well I just came out here to get fresh air, and to write something down" Russo said, still sounding weird, he shows a paper with black ink on it Don't trust Russo, Trust me it says, Tanqr questions it but Russo then scribbles it out after showing Tanqr but Tanqr remembers the words clearly, seeing him cross it out just made him question it more.
Tanqr pov: after I saw those words I felt a chill run down my spine but I decided on telling the others, when I walked away Russo just stared at me like I was crazy for seeing him like that. "Guys I don't think that he's the real Russo, he just showed me these words that said don't trust Russo, trust me and that's what someone programmed would write and then be programmed to scribble it out immediately, and someone with a literal sword of truth, seriously? He could've seen through Mr Boringsworth this whole time" I said, I sounded angry but I didn't mean to use an angry tone of voice "well Russo doesn't always like seeing through things like this" Sabrina replies she also sounded suspicious of him "yeah like we saw him, he never acted like this but this fake Russo is probably supposed to be there to trick our players" Dj replies. "True, your right Dj" I replied "but it won't trick us" Kreek said "nope it won't, we will see through what Mr Boringsworth is planning" Dj said and they all did a teamwork hand thing "3! 2! 1! RBB squad!" We all said.