Beatduo 1v1

Pgh's pov: I was doing the 1v1 with Ominous and I felt like I was gonna fall into his arms at any moment since I felt lightheaded, I felt Ominous's eyes staring at me but he was still in deep focus on the game. After this round of the 1v1 was over I fell into his arms and I was unconscious.
"Stop the recording!" Sabrina yelled to Russo and he did as he was told and stopped the recording.
"What- happened here?" Russo said as he came over to where Pgh was in Ominous's arms.
"H-he he just fell after the match was over an I caught him" Ominous said
"Is he still breathing?" Russo asks, Ominous checks his pulse
"Yeah he's still breathing, he's just unconscious" Ominous said
"Oh, well what should we do?" Russo asks
"We should take him to a hospital- or Sabrina you have your sword of healing" Ominous said
"Yeah- but I can't use it for these types of situations, I can only use it for if your losing health but I'm not- sure I just don't wanna put Pgh or myself in danger" Sabrina said
"Makes sense, but should we get out of Funky Friday and go to the hospital?" Ominous asked
"Yeah, do you mind carrying him?" Sabrina asks
"No I don't mind at all, I wanna help him so I will carry him" Ominous said
"Thanks, for being such a great friend to Pgh, even if he kept losing against you the funky Friday pro, we haven't even finished recording yet, but we have to cut the part where the incident happened" Sabrina said
"Yeah, or else the viewers will be worried about Pgh" Dj said
"Yeah they would be worried" Sabrina said.
"Definitely, we should go though, quickly" Ominous said, and I heard it all, even if I was unconscious.
Ominous's pov: I carried him all the way to the hospital with Sabrina, Russo and Dj right behind me.
"Hello! What seems to be the issue toda-" a doctor said but cut off when he saw Pgh in my arms, his nametag said Hyper on it and there was a nurse next to him with a nametag that said Cari on it.
"Well uh- Hyper, Pgh here after we 1v1'ed in Funky Friday felt lightheaded I guess and fell into my arms" I explained to the doctor and the nurse at the front desk.
"Oh- ok we will take care of him, you just stay in the waiting room until he is feeling better" Hyper said.
"Alright, can Sabrina, Dj and Russo stay with me as well?" I asked
"Yeah of course, also you need to hand us Pgh, we will take good care of him we promise" Hyper said and I reluctantly gave him Pgh and Hyper put him onto a rolling hospital bed and led him into a hospital room, Cari followed and I went into the waiting room and sat with Russo, Dj and Sabrina.
"Ominous" Dj said, I was zoning out so I didn't hear him the first time "OMINOUS NEBULA" Dj yelled and I snapped out of my zoning out.
"DJ Gosh you didn't need to yell, what?" I asked
"Would you mind- redoing the match once Pgh gets better? Since it doesn't seem fair right now for Pgh" Dj asks
"Sure, I wouldn't mind refilming and redoing it" I said
"Great, also sorry for yelling, I just thought you didn't hear me" Dj said and he went back to reading his book with Sabrina reading it with him. Russo just looked like he was deep in a daydream, but after he snapped out of that he was texting Meg on his phone.
"A couple hours later"
I see Hyper and Cari come out looking afraid "explain to me what's going on" I said, begging them to explain.
"Pgh is ok- but he isn't normal, you can try seeing him if you would like" Hyper said and I immediately got up and I began literally running into Pgh's hospital room. When I got there he was awake, but he didn't look the same.
"Hello" Pgh said
"H-hey" I said, he barely said a word and didn't act like his usual emotion, suddenly Hyper came in.
"Ominous" Hyper said
"Huh?" I said
"I wanna explain what is going on with him, he is emotionless- and has this sort of corruption in him, we could try doing a surgery to get it out of his heart but it's dangerous and we never know what side effects could happen, it's your choice since you saw what happened" Hyper said.
"This is really- hard but I'm gonna go with what might be best, and I feel like the surgery would be the best thing for him, even if he has a chance of remaining emotionless" I said
"Well then, we will get the surgery ready, he will be done in about a couple days, you really should head home with your friends because I don't want you to stay here all night for days on end, so can you give me your phone number so I can update you?" Hyper asks
"Sure it's 298-212-7070 (do not call that number unless you wanna try I just put random numbers LOL)" I said and Hyper typed it into his phone.
I went back to the waiting room with Sabrina, Dj and Russo.
"So how did it go?" Russo asks
"Bad" I said and Sabrina looked at me with sad eyes
"Is he ok?" Sabrina asked
"No- Hyper is getting him ready for surgery- he's emotionless and has this corruption in his heart that has to get surgically removed from him" I said, tears begin falling down my cheeks, Sabrina comes up to me and wipes them.
"Ominous, I know that I don't know you well- but I still care about you, and I know that you and Pgh kinda knew each other from school and childhood I know that you care about him" Sabrina said and I just did a sad nod of my head. "How about we do something fun" Sabrina suggested
"Yeah, how about we play some rb battles minigames" Russo suggested as something to do.
"Yeah, let's do that" I said, starting to cheer up at that, we got out of the hospital and played rb battles minigames with some of the other competitors. Like Kreek, and even Chiseled and Kayla joined us as well, we had fun, and this went on for a couple days since everyone wanted to help me with the grief of maybe losing Pgh's true self.
"A few days of this later"
Hyper: Hey! Ominous, good news, Pgh is awake and he would like to see you.
Me: W-What?! He wants to see me first?
Hyper: yeah, he badly wants to see you so he wants you to come over right now.
Me: alright I'm coming right over!
I then put my phone in my bag and headed over to the hospital, I also brought Chiseled, Timmeh, Sabrina, Dj, Russo and Kayla with me since they knew him well even if he wanted to see me first.
When I got there Hyper led me over to where they put Pgh, they put him in the healing room and he was just sitting there "O-Ominous? Ominous!" Pgh said, and he ran up to me and hugged me "I missed you!" Pgh said, he only noticed that I was here and then he noticed that almost everyone he knew was here "aww you guys! Your all here" Pgh said, he looked like he didn't wanna let go of me because he said that without letting go.
"He isn't emotionless anymore so I guess taking out the corruption helped" Hyper said and after he said that good news he left us alone to be with Pgh. I realized that I had a little get well gift in my car and I ran to go grab it while Pgh talked to the others. I got him a new suit that was purple so he could match me, some flowers, and a stuffed animal that looked like me and a card. I grabbed them and rushed back into the room and Pgh was kinda upset that I slipped away but the get well gifts made up for it.
"Ominous, you didn't need to- but I love these gifts, thank you so much" Pgh said
"No problem- I was worried about you, and also I'm ready for the rematch in Funky Friday once your feeling better" I said
"Me too" Pgh said
"You just need to recover first, which I will stay with you for as long as you need" I said, hugging Pgh again and he hugged me back while crying on my shoulder. Sabrina and the others left us alone and I stayed with Pgh until he was better, the others visited us everyday as well just to see how Pgh was doing and once he was better he and I rematched and nothing happened with him this time since he was better. After we were done rematching we went back to the studio for the results.
"And the winner is..." Dj began
"Ominous Nebula!" Dj finishes, me and Pgh shake hands and hi-five each other.
"Good game!" Pgh said
"You too!" I said and the recording ends, Dj, Sabrina and Russo just talk about the match while I drive Pgh home and we vibe to piggy and Friday night funkin songs on the way home. "We need to have a rematch sometime" I said, smiling at Pgh and he saw my smile from the passenger seat.
"Yeah we do, we can have it anytime" Pgh said and he smiled as well.
"Yeah we can, also is this your house?" I asked
"Yeah, it is the one right by Kreek's" Pgh said and he waved goodbye to me when he got out of the car "until next time buddy" I said to myself when he left. And I began driving home to my own house and when I got home I got a message on my phone.
Pgh: thanks so much for driving me home today, I'm grateful to have you :)
Me: no problem! I'm grateful to have you as well :D
Pgh: also thank you for taking care of me the whole time.
Me: the whole time- how did you know?
Pgh: well I heard conversations even if I was unconscious.
Me: oh, well- it's getting late so goodnight Pgh
Pgh: Goodnight Ominous Nebula, until the next time we talk.
Me: yeah, until the next time we talk Pgh.
And after the conversation I head to sleep and have dreams about Pgh which I've never had dreams before about him so it was weird. But I still got pretty good sleep and I liked the conversation that me and Pgh had and I had a great couple of days but days will just get better and better from here with Pgh and everyone else by my side.
—————————————————————
AHHH I love Beatduo so much!
I enjoyed writing this chapter! Soooo I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well :)
I'm open to many ideas so spill them! <3
Have a great morning/night!