- It's complicated." I answer as I look at him.

He tilts his head to the side with a bigger frown. I honestly don't know why she came with us. Maybe she really doesn't see a future on Awa'atlu and decided to simply start a new life like me. And I have been expecting her to be mad at me for killing her brother, but she isn't. And I am surprised. But I realize maybe she saw her family's true colours. Maybe she really hates them now and doesn't want to live with murderers anymore.

She left the island to start a new life she can have control of, without having responsibilities. And I guess it is time for me to explain why we came here. All of this has a purpose.

"The Metkayina clan kicked the Sullys out of the island after they found out me and Neteyam have a love story. I lost my mom right after this, and our Olo'eyktan said that if I didn't agree to mate with his son that killed my mother, they'd kill the Sullys and me. I agreed. But later on, I decided to escape with the Sullys, I killed the Olo'eyktan's son before leaving, Tsireya is his sister." I answer.

I lower my head, looking down at the village and the people talking together and simply living a normal life. I can not wait to see how my life will look like here. I am somewhat so excited.

"Damn. Let's say you've been through a lot.

- Maybe, yes. But it's preparing me for the future." I say with a sigh.

Silence reign for a few moments before I lift my head up to my uncle's gaze. I have to tell him why we also decided to come back here and not somewhere else. I have to give an explanation.

"Tarsem. We'll fight the sky people." I say.

He raises his eyebrows before rotating his head to mine. I meet his confused gaze. He immediately retorts.

"Rhea, we can not. We already lost the war and-

- No. You didn't loose the war. You lost a battle among a dozens of other ones." I whisper.

I look up at Tarsem. I have to convince him to trust me. I know it is going to be hard, but he needs to. He has to. Neteyam trusts me, Jake trusts me, Neytiri trusts me too. Jake would've never agree to come back here knowing he is endangering the people, but he knows I'll find a plan, he knows it because he trusts me.

"How?" Tarsem asks.

I still don't know how. But this is why I am here with the Sullys to find a way. I'll find a way. I have to. And I will.

"We need to be wiser than them. We need to think before attacking. Neteyam told me about Quaritch and Spider being held hostage. And we need Spider, we need that kid. He can tell us the Avatar's plan. I say.

- But how can we free him? He is always being protected.

- We'll observe them. Everyday." I say.

He frowns. We need to observe them. To study them. To study their abilities and weaknesses. This is how you win a war, by knowing your enemy. If we can study them meticulously, we'll find a way to free Spider. All we need is patience.

"Alright. We'll send a troop every morning to observe them.

- I want to be a part of this troop. I want the smartest people to be a part of it. I also want Neteyam, Jake and Neytiri to be a part of it.

- You want a lot of things. Tarsem whispers with a chuckle.

- Well, do you want to win this war or not?" I ask with a frown and a grin.

He chuckles before standing up. And I do too. He lays his hand on my shoulder, and I rest my hand on his elbow. He speaks up.

"I see you." He whispers.