These strong and capable allies....'I want them.'

Choi Jung Soo waited for room 3 to finish its preparations, before turning back towards the screen. "You all wanted to see the Vow being made so we will get that over with while we wait for Cale to come out. After that we will watch the Sealed God's temple tests. Cale's wounds will heal sooner once we get bigger events out the way. There's also quite a bit of important information that you guys need to get from there."

Chapter 33: You (8)

......

Cale got up to step out of the carriage. Choi Han had been quiet ever since they got on the carriage, no, since they stepped out of Cale's room. He seemed to have a lot of complicated emotions storming through his head right now.

Cale only knew about Choi Han's personality until the fifth volume of, 'The Birth of a Hero.' However, there was one thing that Cale was sure about. Although Choi Han was a good person, he was not gullible. He was very smart.

Choi Han* was confused about the perception that the transmigrator had of him. After all, hadn't Choi Han* failed to save the world leading to the involvement of the Gods?

From the look of things, Choi Han* had always arrived late to situations he should have been ahead of. 'So what exactly made the transmigrator trust me so much?'

'If I tried to give an unbelievable excuse, he may believe me at first, but will definitely doubt me later.'

There were a few doubtful looks aimed at Choi Han at Cale's opinions of the swordmaster. Noticing this, Alberu smiles. "Instructor-nim has been overshadowed by my very talented dongsaeng so not a lot of people are aware of how smart he is. It's not that our allies are lacking, it's just that even if we were to be reborn multiple times over, doing what Cale Henituse can do will be very difficult for us."

More shocking than Alberu's words is the easy acceptance by everyone, even the dragons, in Room 3. By now, Rooms 1 and 2 had got a glimpse of what Cale Henituse was capable of but hearing about it and seeing it were different.

Choi Han may have been very lonely after living in solitude for tens of years, but that experience taught him how to survive on his own, and how to stubbornly persevere.

Choi Han may look at him favorably right now and follow him, but, as seen around volume 5 of, 'The Birth of a Hero,' he is someone who eventually wishes to be the leader. Choi Han is someone who will live to make his personal view of justice a reality.

"'Personal view of justice?'" Beacrox* has a severe look on his face. "What gives this punk the right to decide which version of a situation is just?"

Choi Han* frankly couldn't reply. Was this assessment a result of Choi Han's twisted nature? Was this true for Choi Han too? He clenches his fists a few times before looking up. "I don't know what happened in the past or what I am supposed to do if I have to make difficult decisions like delivering justice. I have only two aims right now- Arm's destruction and protecting as many people as possible."

Black eyes that were slowly losing their viciousness looked around at room 1. "I am sure a lot of people will not agree with my views and there will be conflicts in the future so I will do better to do just enough without forcing my views on anyone."

Rosalyn* smiled at Choi Han*'s words. "We have a chance at understanding each other and making allies here. Any gaps that we have can be filled by others."

Just a glance at the people gathered in the hall showed that Rosalyn*'s words were correct. There were groups of warriors, strategists, healers, supporters, leaders and heroes among them. With the information they were receiving, winning was possible.

Beginning of the endजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें