Log: Post-Escape

D̷̖͇̗̓̏̋̓̓̉̎̂́̉̚͝͠a̵͕̙̔͋͋̃̇́̃̈ţ̷̈́̽̋̑e̵̥͉̹̜͇̒͂̀̆̊͛:̸̼͑̽͑̇͒͝ ̷̨̧̪̗͚̫̪̮̗̳͍͓͊͐̈́̈́͌0̷̠̳̣̖͕̳̻̏̊6̵̢̛̪̯̯͖̥̖/̶̝̫̟͖͓̿̎̀͊̅͌̉̕2̴̛̰̺̖͆͗̅͠3̵̧̛̺͕̘̮̥̦̫̆̒̅͗͗̀̽̓̐́/̶̖͎̘͙̀̾̍͆̊̍̀̀̕͘͘͝͝ͅ9̶͖̰̟̫̓̀̈́͗͂̏͛̊̀̈́͗͐͘2̸̻̹̀̇̈́͋̑̈͑̾̑͑͠

Log Code: 36

Owner: [REDACTED]

"I've been working for Playtime Co. for almost two months at this point, but what I've been seeing over the past few nights has been probably the most disturbing. About five nights prior, Specimen 1170 escaped the factory and made an attempt to escape to the residential area about two miles outside the factory. He was later found standing outside the residence of [REDACTED], who disappeared several years prior, presumed dead. He was sedated and retrieved to the factory, where he's been kept under high containment for the time being. But over the past few nights, when I've been the one watching over him and seeing what he does, very rarely, I'll hear some sort of weeping noise and even see 1170 huddled up into a corner. Almost as if he's scared or something. I don't know. But I felt it necessary to point it out as I think something is going on. I plan on approaching Mr. Pierre about this, but-... Oh. Hello Mr. Pierre, I was just about to come see you, you see. There's this thing I need to discuss with you about 1170..."