Hide and Seek - Bron & Candy

"It's called... Hide... and... SEEK!"

Mommy Long Legs stood there for a moment before she started counting down from ten. Bunzo shouted, "SCATTER!" Before everyone ran through the now open door, Bron jumped down the stairwell with Candy Cat holding on for dear life. With all the speed he could muster, Bron took off once landing and frantically looked for a place to hide. "Careful Bron! I'm trying to stay hooked to you!" Candy Cat said as he held onto Brons neck as they suddenly burst through a wall. "Woah," Bron said, lightly disoriented from smashing his head right into a brick wall, "Soorry. I'm trying not to get torn apart by Mommy here."

"Well you're doing a terrible job," Came a female voice from behind, the two turned to see Mommy Long Legs standing there... menacingly, "You aren't very good at this are you..." Candy Cat and Bron looked at each other before Bron replied, "Well I'm not well suited for hiding." Mommy Long Legs put her hand on her forehead and walked away. Leaving the two flabbergasted. "Well let's not look a gift horse in the mouth, BOOK IT!" Candy Cat shouted as Bron continued to the best of his abilities to run away. After running for what felt like fifteen minutes and accidentally smashing into countless walls in the dark, the two finally busted through a wall that led into a hall with a blue hand scanner at one end of it, and a closed gate at the other end.

They were about to try and find another way out when the gate at the end began opening, they turned to see Huggy, You, Bunzo, and Boogie Bot running towards them. With you in Huggys arms. "You guys!" Candy Cat said as the four caught up to them, "What's the rush?" As the three toys were catching their breath, you said, "Moomy Long Legs was right on their tails," You said as you pointed in question to Bunzo and Boogie Bot, who both appeared soggy up to their waists. Boogie Bot thankfully was water proof as he rolled forward, pulled out the blue hand, and slapped it on the scanner. Everything was calming down until a laugh echoed through the halls.