Because I'm waiting for some real news on PP Ch3

As I was investigating videos on YouTube and such, I thought of something I've never really done on wattpad before.

So really just for fun, I'm opening a Qna. Featuring all of the characters you've seen in the story so far; Boogie Bot, Huggy Wuggy, Poppy Playtime, Candy Cat, Kissy Missy, Bunzo Bunny, Mommy Long Legs, PJ Pugapiller, the Mini Huggys. Really the only ones I'm not including are those characters I really don't know about, or you for that matter. But I thought it would be fun to open one and create responses of the characters. (There may also be a hint of art thrown in the mix.)

Of course being something that requires an outside source, I'm gonna have to set some rules:

1.) Keep the language to a minimum! (These guys are originally ment for kids after all.)

2.) No NSFW content or inappropriate comments.

3.) You can ask as many questions as you want, just don't spam the same one to make sure it gets read. (I will be reading all of the comments and any comments requesting the same thing from the same user will be ignored.)

If multiple people ask the same question, I will pile them together.

The time I will be accepting questions will be up to July 18th, 2022. So just under two weeks from the time of writing this.

I'll do my very best to get all asked questions answered in the most likely way I can for all of the different characters.

Have a great day!

-Zion