𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕.

Start from the beginning

"And you are certain this is true." (Y/N) said as she stood in front a hunter, her eyes straining with annoyance. "Yes, princess. The young na'vi told me when we came to visit the school." She nodded and dismissed the hunter before turning to look at the three. "I don't think a child would lie about something this serious, he said the little girl was shaken." Fawn said as they all stood in a circle. "I can kill the dad now."

"No, no deaths right now." Iwa said, placing his hands out to ease the boy. "Use him for your sacrifice, that's the only solution right now."

"Or we can kill him when he leasts expects it." Ay'u said this time, all three siblings seething with anger. "There is also one more thing we have to talk to you about, (Y/N). It can not wait this time." Iwa said as he directed the conversation away to the news to this. "Look, you know how I like to ease drop, it is just who I am." She did, that is how they got closer. He was listening in on her conversation with a friend out of boredom; she thought it was funny that he was that quiet, so he used his ability and they got many information from it. "I overheard your dad and Jake talking about you."

(Y/N) looked between the three before she slightly turned her head, eyes still staring at the other, but quiet, she didn't like the tone he was giving nor the tension in the room. "Go on."

"Your dad made a deal with Jake to make you happy, he said if he did he would—" Iwa sucked in a sharp breath as he could see the light in her eyes vanish. "Bring his family back from the dead and send them back to their forest, happy. A happy family." Fawn said as he finished off the others sentence. "You are lying.." She said with a whisper.

"Think about it, (Y/N) why else would he have gotten so close to you so fast? He was just using you. Mother is taking him to see Ney'tiri with Toruka before we head to the volcanoes." Ay'u said, a sad sigh leaving his lips. "I don't believe you. You hated that I found someone I liked, you have tried to make me hate him for months since he has been here." She said with a sour tone, but her heart was heavy.

Pushing past the others, she made her way down to Jake as she ignored the others plea for her to come back. Giving one look at Jake, she kept going past everyone to a private area. That was all it took for Jake to bid Tsu'tey a good bye before following the other.

As (Y/N) ended up in an abandoned home, she was pacing as she spoke once Jake arrived. "Everyone is saying you made a deal with my dad, is it true? And don't lie, I already have enough on my plate tonight."

Jake felt himself suck in a harsh breath, his gaze was directed to the ground as he stood in the entrance "This brings stones to my heart as I tell you this.." Jake started off at first. "When I arrived, your dad he— he did give me an option to bring my family back. He said he would do it if I made you happy again. He said you were in such a sad place." (Y/N) stared off in the distance as she listened, an emotionless look on her face as she dryly chuckled.

She moved away from the other, a hand placed on her chest as she felt it tightening. "At first I didn't think it meant anything, I wanted to see my family and hold them again, you have to understand." She did, of course she did; that was Jakes son and mate, she would never compare. "I never got to say good bye, I never got to tell them I was sorry, I wanted to tell you—I did, but then I got close to you and I realized you didn't deserve that."

Jake had turned the other around, hands on her shoulders as he spoke. (Y/N) felt sick to her stomach, eyes shut to calm her breathing down as her chest was beginning to get tighter. "Get away from me." She said quietly, but when Jake shook his head and went to pull the other into his arms she screamed it out again, a pained cry leaving her lips. "I get it! You wanted your mate and son back, but why did you have to drag me into the mix. You could've said no! You could've been honest with my father, I gave myself to you, Jake." (Y/N) lifted her arms to cover her face as she pushed the other back. "I'll never be Ney'tiri, I get that! But why would you lie? I have been honest with you, open with you, and I have to find out the night of the most important ceremony of my clan?"

Jake dropped his head with a sigh, he knew eventually he would've had to tell her this, but he forgot that it goes two ways with this feeling. "I'm sorry—"

(Y/N) cut him off immediately, "No you aren't. I can't trust my father, but I trusted you, Jake. I trusted you and now I can't even look at you without thinking this whole time you were using me." Her voice now choking with emotion as she placed a hand on her chest.

"I wanted to—"

"You weren't." She said before letting out a pained sigh, "Jake, maybe if you were honest with me and told me, I could've told you the truth. I could've helped you get what you wanted because my father can do many things, but being honest is not one of them. You would've seen the things he is capable of." Her voice was ripped in pain, eyes filled with tears as she looked up to the ceiling; her chest tighter than before. "Get away from me. Go see Ney'tiri, but do not come near me."

Jake went to move again, only to be stopped by her pushing his arm away. "Did you know I loved you?" She whispered. "Can you even say it back?"

He sighed, he couldn't because he didn't know what he felt anymore. So, he left, leaving out the entrance and heading back to the village, he was stopped as Sänume found him. "Toruka is ready for you." She heard the whole thing, her heart went out for the both of them—but she could never show favorites.

𝑭𝑰𝑿 𝒀𝑶𝑼. | 𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑳𝑳𝒀. 🩹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara