"Still on earth, Minatozaki Sana?". She waved her hand in front of my face causing me to stop spacing out and went back to a trance.

"A~ahmm...why?", I responded.

"Look at them..The girls have been watching you for a while now and yet you still don't notice them. What happens to you? Is there any problem?", Jihyo asked me.

"You seem a little lethargic these past few days. You and Tzuyu...are you guys okay? Did you two fight?", Momo approach me and hold both my hands to comfort me. I just smiled softly and answered her without energy, "We're doing fine. Maybe she is just really busy." Then, I let out a sigh and put my phone back inside my bag.

"It looks like our Shasha is not used to this situation wherein Tzuyu is the busy person now and not her. Do you feel now how to miss someone?", Nayeon giggled as she teased Sana in a way that makes the blonde girl reflect what she was like when she is always busy.

"Yeah, maybe you're right, Unnie. I missed her." I force a smile at her. I decided not to tell the girls what was really happening to us now. Chaotic. A little bit messy.

"How about we drink and have fun tonight? What do you think, girls?", Jihyo said excitedly then they looked at each other and then turned their gazes to Mina who was just quietly listening to them.

"Mina's house!", They all said in unison and there was Mina, nothing could do to refuse. Instead, she just smiled and nodded as she agreed to them.

"I'll take care of the drinks! I mean me and Sana will share and buy our drinks for tonight!", Jihyo presented and Sana just shook her head in disbelief. Thinking Jihyo will be going to pick the most expensive liquor. She knows Jihyo too well when it comes to a drinking sessions.

"Pizza and snacks were on me!", Nayeon suggested while raising her hands in the air with a gummy smile on her face. "How about you, Momo? What will you bring later?", she asked the girl beside her.

"Ahmm..Haejang-guk soup to cure our hangover. I'll cook tomorrow because I could feel someone will get drunk tonight." Momo chuckled and then quickly glanced at Sana, who had no idea she was the one that Momo referring to.

"Alright, we had a good agreement here. All cleared. So see you later, girls!", Jihyo clarified before they all parted ways. Afterward, the girls bid their goodbyes and decided to go home to rest.

---

At the parking area..

"You're not going home?", Jihyo asked and Sana nodded to her and said, "Yes, I'm going to Tzuyu". The blonde girl let out a sweet smile.

"Okay. Jeongyeon and I will have lunch today. Are you coming with us before you visit her?".

"No, it's okay. And thank you for inviting me. I'm also going to have lunch with Tzuyu at her house. So see you later. Make sure you two were just having lunch together and nothing more. Are we clear here, Park Jihyo?". Sana teasingly smiled and wave her hand to the girl.

"Yah! Of course! We'll just eat outside. What do you expect?! Silly." Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Sana running away from her. The blonde girl stopped all of a sudden and look back at Jihyo.

"What if Jeongieee asked you to be her girlfriend today?", Sana covered her mouth and then giggled.

"Yah! Are you insane?! What's going on in your mind right now? You're talking too much," said Jihyo and looked away as she feel herself blushing at what Sana told her.

"Jihyo-san..You're blushing! I can see your face redden. It's just what if, don't worry too much!". Then, Sana slowly ran back to hug Jihyo.

"You know what...This is just a bit of friendly advice. If what I said will going to happen, you should be ready for your answer. You need to be ready now. Come on. It's been two years. Do you think it's time to finally moved on from the past? From him". Sana loosened her embrace to Jihyo and sincerely look at the girl. She held her friend's hands and caressed them softly. "You know for yourself that Jeongyeon doesn't just like you, right? You can feel that she is sincere and that she takes you seriously. She has been proving herself to you for a long time until now."