Torture || 1:7

A few moments after Bellamy had left, Clark, arrived to bandage my gashes and give me a shirt

A few moments after Bellamy had left, Clark, arrived to bandage my gashes and give me a shirt. I told her about the wound on my thigh caused by the arrow but she said it was fine. The grounder had already fixed it. After that, I was left alone and ordered to get some rest by a very stern Clark. I tried my best to sleep but I couldn't.

How could I be so stupid? I knew Bellamy would trash the radio yet I still believed he wouldn't. I'm so stupid. Kissing him like that?! After what he did? Gods I'm such a whore...I'm a fucking idiot who should stop believing in people. Hope gets you hurt. Trust gets you killed.

I laid on the table, sleeping, or better worded, resting my eyes when suddenly Jasper, Octavia, Clark, and some other kids came rushing in with Finn in their arms.

Oh, gods... Finn. I was so busy worrying about everything else I forgot about him. How could I have forgotten about Finn?!

"Clark, how is he? Is he alive?! Please tell me he isn't dying!"

"He's alive Kate, but I'm gonna need you to move okay." I quickly hop off the table and cleared it for Finn ignoring the way my back strained.

Finn was put on the table and I quickly found my place by his side holding his hand. "You'll be okay Finny. We'll all be okay." I whispered. Attempting to convince myself more than him.

"Clark, what do you need me to do? I know a tiny bit about medical stuff. I can help. Put me to work, please."

Clark looked at me with pity, as she shakes her head. "I'm sorry Kate but I can't have you working, you should still be resting. If you move too much you might rip open your stitches again."

"Clark!-" I yelled but quickly gathered myself again. Calming down as I spoke again. "Please... Finn, he's my brother. I-I can't just sit here while he's in pain. I can't."

"Okay...go check on how Raven's doing with the radio. I can't do anything without talking to my mom first."

"W-wait, Raven? Radio- what? What the hell did I miss?"

"Way too much." I ignore all the questions I have and go find Raven. She must have been the one in the pod. Of course, she was.

"Ark Station, this is Raven Reyes coming from the ground. Do you copy? Ark station this is-"

"Raven!" I run up to her hugging her. "I missed you birdy."

"Oh Kate, thank goodness you're okay. You had me worried."

"You know I'm too stubborn to die."

"I hope Finn shares your stubbornness." She said gloomily as she tinkers with her radio.

"Are you kidding? Finn is way more stubborn, he'll be fine. I'm sure of it." I reassure her. And me. "So how's that radio working?"

"It should be working, but it's this damn storm. It's blocking the signal." She said getting stressed out.