Regina Mortis|| 1:5

"How much more do you think?" Octavia questioned as we kept on walking for what felt like hours

"I don't know Tavi. Not much more, I hope."

"I don't think I could take one more hour -" My eyes widen as I move to cover Octavia's mouth. My eyes caught a distant figure walking in front of us.

"Wait? Tavi, is that?"

"Bellamy?" Octavia whispered as she looked at the figure in front of us. "Bellamy!" She yelled furiously as she ran to him. I followed suit. Bellamy turned around alarmed as he heard our voice. "What are you two doing here?!" He whisper-yelled at us.

"What are we doing? What are you doing!?" I retort.

"You should go back to camp it isn't safe -"

"You lied to everyone. You lied to me!" I cut him off.

"You're one to talk about lying." He scoffs.

"You just want whatever's in that pod, don't you." Octavia said indignantly.

"Just go home!" He pushed Octavia back, which made me push him back twice as hard.

"You always want to play the big brother, huh? Well, guess what? Jokes on me, you're just a selfish dick."

"I did this for you. To protect you!" Bellamy yells in a sort of confession. Finally revealing why he didn't want the Ark to come down. "If the Ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down. And when they do, I'm dead."

Now it was my turn to question him as I'm left confused. "What did you do?" Bellamy shakes his head guilty as he refuses to meet our eyes.

"I shot him. I shot Jaha." Oh shit...

"What?" Octavia was barely able to whisper.

"I found out they were sending you to Earth. I couldn't let you go alone. Someone came to me with a deal - do this, kill him, and they'd get me on the dropship. And I did it."

"You killed the Chancellor?"

"Tavi..." I moved to comfort her, seeing that the news was stressing her out.

"He floated our mother. He locked you up. He deserved it." He defends his action. But you could tell he was mostly trying to convince himself. He was guilt-ridden, and it showed.

"I didn't ask you to do that." Octavia shook her head as tears welled up in her eyes.

"You're right. I made the choice. This is on me...whatever they sent down, I'll take care of it."

"I didn't ask for any of this." Octavia repeated as a tear slipped past her eyes, and she ran back into the forest.

"Tavi, wait, you can't go alone!" I yelled after her. Torn between the two Blake siblings.

"Go with her." Bellamy said defeatedly.

"Yeah, and who'll make sure you don't do something stupid? Bellamy, I don't think you understand how desperately I need them to know they can come down -"