Come out and play ||1:4

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" Murphy yelled from outside the tent

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy questions as we all paced around the tent.

"I was just trying to slay my demons like you told me."

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clark asks Bellamy.

"Lottie, that is not what he meant." Kate explained wide-eyed as she remembered the sweet conversation between the two.

"She misunderstood me. Charlotte, that is not what I meant."

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy kept yelling.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte cried as she held on to Katerina for dear life.

"Hush Charlotte. You need to calm down and let us think." Kate said in her best motherly voice, but lord knows she wasn't meant to be a mom. Right now, she just wanted to smack the girl for doing something so stupid.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Bellamy motioned for someone to talk. "Now you stay quiet?!"

"Those are your boys out there!" Finn counters.

"This is not my fault! If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall." Bellamy yelled furiously as he pointed at a guilty-looking Clark.

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out!" Murphy's voice was really starting to annoy Kat.

"No! Please, Bellamy. Katerina, I'm sorry, please don't let them hurt me."  Charlotte begged as she held on to Kate tighter.

"Lottie-" Katerina was cut off by Bellamy. As he walked towards her and knelt down to her size.

"Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be okay. Just stay with them." Bellamy said soothingly as he stood up, turning to leave. Kate grabbed his forearm, yanking him back before he could.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Just keep Charlotte safe, yeah?" Bellamy responds. Not answering her question as he raised the material of the tent and left.

"This isn't good... we've got to get her out of here. At least until things back at camp, cool down." Kate said, thinking out loud.

"Come on- I know a place." Finn said as he raised the material at the back of the tent and motioned for the girls to sneak out. Following him into the woods, where hopefully they'd be safe.

{□}■{□}■{□}■{□}■{□}■

"It's gonna be night soon, Finn. Where are we going?" Clark asks as we keep walking. I stayed back, making sure no one got left behind.

"At least tell me you have a plan, and we're not just wandering aimlessly through the woods, Indiana Jones."

"I have a plan, Kitty Kat." Finn answered me from the front of the pack. I could almost feel his smirk as the nickname slipped his lips. We keep walking in silence. My attention is drawn to Charlotte as I see her make her way toward Clark reaching up to hold her hand.