Him||1:5

"Why is it we only spend time together when one of us is cleaning the other's wounds?" Bellamy jokes as he takes the time to clean Kate's split knuckles

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Why is it we only spend time together when one of us is cleaning the other's wounds?" Bellamy jokes as he takes the time to clean Kate's split knuckles.

"Why is it that we're always covered in wounds?" This makes Bellamy laugh as he shakes his head, looking up at the beautiful girl sitting on his bed.

"Good question." He finishes up with her knuckles, pulling them to his lips and placing a small kiss on top of them. The small yet sweet gesture made Katerina's heart swell. She wasn't used to this soft affection. A comforting silence fell between the two as Bellamy sat down next to her after throwing the dirty rags away.

"Just ask... I know you want to." Kate practically read his mind. She knew he wanted to know about the things Murphy said about her.

"I'm curious, yes, but I don't need to know. Not if you don't want me to." He simply says. Neither of them looked at the other.

"What Murphy said is true. I am Katerina Kane. And I did get arrested for murder." Bellamy reached forward to grab her hand, looking at her.

"Doesn't change my opinion of you. You're a good person Kate, so you must have had a good reason to do it."

"I killed three men. I almost killed Murphy back there. How could you think I'm a good person?" She asks him, meeting his eyes.

"Let's call it a hunch." Bell jokes, making them both laugh.

"So you're not scared of me?" Katerina turned completely to face Bellamy, who smirked seeing the girl's playful glare.

"Not in the slightest." He said cockily. But soon enough, his cockiness was down the drain as Katerina moved her body to sit on top of Bell's lap, straddling him as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"No?" She asked innocently as if she wasn't provoking the most sinful thoughts to brew inside of Bellamy's mind. She moved her fingers down his neck, stopping at his pulse point. "Then why is your heart beating so fast?" Kat smirked, seeing the flustered look on Bellamy's face.

Bellamy grabbed the hand that was pressed against his neck, using it to pull her closer while his other hand slowly dragged up her side until reaching her neck. "Why is your heart beating so fast, Sunshine?" It was her turn to get flustered as her breathing hitched at the close proximity. She could feel his breath on her skin and it was driving her crazy.

Bellamy's eyes flickered down to her lips, then up to her eyes again. And like magnets, both their lips connected. It was a passionate kiss. His hand moved upwards until grabbing her chin, pulling her impossibly close. Katerina moaned into his mouth as his tongue brushed against her lips. The passionate kiss quickly turned into a ravenous one, as their hands now ravaged each other's bodies and they moved to lay down on the bed with Katerina still on top straddling his hips. Katerina made a move to take off her jacket when a piercing sting came from her wrist, causing her to pull back in pain.