~Chapter 8~

Thanks so much for all the follows!

Sophie's POV:

I bounced the tennis ball up and down. Throwing it up in the air, I shot a powerful serve and Grady just missed the ball on the other end of the court! And that was the set to me, winning me the game!

"Hah! I beat you! So much for an amazing tennis teacher." I bragged to Grady.

"Talk about bad sportsmanship." Grady mumbled under his breath.

I laughed aloud at how he dealt with his jealousy. 

"How about ice cream sundaes!" I suggested (trying to make Grady feel better lol).

"Yummmmm. I just love ice cream sundaes. They just NEED more apple sorbet, though. Apple slices, apple flakes, apple cones. I just LOVE apples!" Grady rambled, attempting to change the subject from me smashing him in that tennis match.

"Sure thing, Dad"

(AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP)

"Mmmmmm-I just LOVE this apple sorbet!" Grady gushed like some sort of 6 year old girl showing off her birthday cake to her friends. 

"Yeahhhhh."

"So Sophie, what's up? How's school?"

We caught up about stuff. You'll never believe what he said when I brought up Stina!

"Oh, Tim Heks, that bully. In fact, calling him a bully is an understatement. He's a RATTLESNAKE in designer tracksuits who just so happens to own LIKE THE BIGGEST HORSE STABLES IN THE STATE! Ugh - I can't even believe that dude. HE BETRAYED THE TENNIS WHACKER SPREE TO GO ON A PONY RIDE! HOW COULD HE! THAT BACKSTABBER DITCHED ME! Stay away from that Stina girl, Sophie. She means trouble."

"Um... okay?!"

After that, Grady was just....

APPLE PIE, APPLE CRUMBLE, APPLE CAKE, APLE JUICE, APPLE TEA, APPLE SMOOTHIES, APPLE EVERYTHING!

Like, what is his sudden thing with apples?!

"Um Dad? Why do you like apples so much?"

"Because of my Apple energy drink on my Tennis whacking spree, duh!" He muttered, rolling his eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

I laughed again. I was so lucky for such a loving and supportive family. Life couldn't get better. For now....