~Chapter 6~

Hi! Thanks 100 views!! I hope you're all enjoying the book :) thanks

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Sophie screamed as she fell down an endless spiral of emotions and pain.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" She yelled, willing for someone to save her. Her breaths were growing uneven and her consciousness was beginning to slip away. Slowly but surely, her world disappeared and faded into darkness, Sophie's largest fear. Then there was nothing.

..................................................................................................................

Keefe's POV:

24 hours. It had been 24 hours and Sophie still wasn't awake yet! The doctors had worked their magic and figured that Sophie must have passed out because she had consumed a rare liquid called Limbic which she seemed to be allergic to. She'd gone through several operations during her drugged state, so hopefully everything would be fine. Hopefully.....

.......................................................................................... ...

Sophie's POV:

She was floating. It was a blur. Life? Family? Who was she? What was her purpose? Suddenly....

Sophie's parents. Her baby sister. A knife? A gun? 

Her head began to spin. 

Spinning.

 Spinning. 

Spinning. 

When would this nightmarish web of secrets and lies end?

Who killed her parents?

Her sister?

Would they come after her?

Help.

Help.

Help.

Help.

Help.

No one hears. No one's there.

Alone. Just Sophie.

Alone.

Alone. 

Alone...

Keefe's POV:

One minute, she was fine. The next she was being whipped into intensive care.

I can feel what she's going through.

The pain.

The hate.

The sadness.

The loss.

Before I could say "AreyouallrightSophie?" Her breathing had become rapid and uneven and she was sweating like mad. I don't understand. She doesn't make sense to me. I can't read her like I can read everyone else. All I know is that she's...

Different.

Sophie's POV:

My head hurts. My neck hurts. My back hurts. My toes hurt. Every single part of my body hurts, from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. A friendly yet concerned face looked down at me.

"Sophie? Are you alright?" She said.

I tried to reply, but my throat was too stiff and the only sound I could let out was a practically silent whisper.

"Let's take it slow. Tap my arm when I touch something that hurts."

Every body part that was touched pained Sophie and eventually, she couldn't handle it any more. Her eyelids became droopy and she drifted into a silent sleep.

Silent.

Silent.

Silent.

Keefe's POV:

One week later....

Finally! The hospital are letting visitors in today since Sophie's had enough bed rest. I hope she's alright. Apparently, she sprained her wrist while she was thrashing around in her bed. She's okay! I'll visit her as soon as it's visiting hours....

Eli 💗