"These people are way more powerful than us. They have better weapons, better armies, better everything." He says.

I could tell he was really hurt by all of this. I can't imagine myself leaving my lands at such a young age. And even if Neteyam doesn't show or say it, I can tell he really wants to go back to the forest. Because it's his home.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Me and Neteyam were now on the beach, slowly walking back home, his hand in mine. His hand was always so warm and comforting. Neteyam is comforting. He is so precious. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I really do. He is everything I want and need. I don't know how I can live without him.

I know what we are doing is forbidden, but I couldn't care less, and after all, are we a bad idea or unforgettable memories? I'd say we are unforgettable memories. I'll never forget about Neteyam. Even if fate were to separate us, I'll never forget about him. And I'll never love someone the same way I love Neteyam. He completes me.

As we were walking on the beach, I suddenly hear a devilish chuckle behind us. I frown as I turn around. I widen my eyes as my heart drops. Fuck. No.

Neteyam turns around and face Aonung with his devilish and malicious smirk I hated so much.

"Aonung? I whisper.

- So, I was right?" He asks.

He raises his eyebrows before walking over us as he crosses his arms against his chest. We are in some deep shit. Aonung already knew about this the day he broke the seashell necklace, but he didn't have any proofs.

"What are you doing here?" Neteyam asks as he lets my hand go.

He walks over Neteyam, looking down at him with a frown. Aonung squints his eyes as his ears lowers with a smirk. I hate this. I follow Neteyam, making sure everything is fine.

"No... What are you doing here with Rhea? Didn't they tell you? It's forbidden." Aonung says.

He approaches me and takes my hand in his, dragging me with him. I frown as I look down at our hands tangled together, but as I was about to speak, Aonung cuts me off.

"Are you fucking crazy? Giving your body to this freak you fucking hoe." He whispers loud enough for Neteyam to hear it.

I suddenly see Neteyam pushing Aonung away, he lets my hand go. Neteyam looked angry, pressing his lips together as his jaw quickly clenches.

"Don't talk to her like that you fucking bastard. Back the fuck off." He whispers.

I sigh as I frown and look away. Aonung looked very mad as well, it's rare that someone speaks to him in this tone. Everybody is used to respect him since he is the next Olo'eyktan.

"What did you say?" He asks again, teasing him.

I don't like this. All of this won't end up well. I just can feel it, and Aonung is very clearly provoking Neteyam. Aonung frowns with a smirk.

"Hey, stop." I say as I walk over them.

I lay my hand on Neteyam shoulder trying to drag him with me but he doesn't move at all and just keep inking his gaze in Aonung's. Neteyam's hand slides on my stomach, making me back away. I sigh as I look away. Fuck.