"I'm all yours anytime Neteyam." I whisper.

He smiles against my lips before feeling his tongue dancing with mine. His hand slides on my cheek, and runs through my hair and I love this sensation. Everything feels so good when I am with Neteyam. Everything feels so unreal.

"Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you." He whispers as his tongue enters my mouth again.

Everything was so slow but it felt so brutal at the same time. I love his voice. How his words sounds. His voice reminds me of poetry and sex. I love how his words are always sounding so sweet and tender but their true meaning is always rough. I love everything about Neteyam. And I never understood desire until I felt his tongue dancing against mine.

His hands slides on my back as I feel him undoing my top. It slowly falls down my arms as I see Neteyam throwing it further away. He presses his body against mine, roughly deepening the kiss. And here we are, skin to skin and soul-tangled. And I couldn't beg for more.

"I'll be rough with you in so many sweet ways, love." He whispers against my mouth.

He starts kissing my neck, and oh my God. I love how he speaks, how he turns me on every time he opens his mouth. I need him. I need him so fucking bad. Words can not explain. I start moaning as I feel his mouth kissing my neck in a rough and tender way I couldn't describe better.

I just wanted to say yes. Be rough with me in all of these sweet ways Neteyam. I am all yours, you can do everything you want to do to me. Just fucking do me. My hand was still caressing his boner and he looks like he is in so much pain. All he wanted was to make this tension finally exploding. I want to be the closest I can be with Neteyam, and the only way for it to happen is to have sex with him.

Sex isn't just sex. It's making love to someone. It's the closest you can be with someone else. It's like souls tangling together for human people. And I love how his father's ways are also a little bit his. He kisses my lips again.

"Just empty me of all the air and fill me with you, Neteyam, please." I almost moan these words in his mouth.

He smiles against my mouth as I take off his loincloth not wanting to wait anymore. He takes off mine with his fingers, and I should be embarrassed to be naked in front of a man I met almost five months ago, but I am not. I feel comfortable and confident. I decided I should stop overthinking about everything and simply live the life I deserve to live. I could feel his cock caressing my pussy, skin to skin and this just made me wanting more. So much more.

I feel his hands wrapping against my thighs lifting me up a little, and I love how he can easily make me lift up like this, I love how his hands were perfectly sculpted for my thighs.

"You've never done this before, right?" He asks to make sure as he tilts his head back.

He inks his gaze in mine, and I could tell he really feels concerned by it. I slide my hands on his cheeks before nodding my head negatively. I wanted time to be my first everything.

"This is my first time..." I tell him.

And I was scared. Maybe he already did these kind of things before and I am not aware of it? Maybe it is common for them to fuck people without being in a relationship with them. He grins before speaking up.

"Me too." He whispers.

And I am so relieved and reassured. Okay. We both don't have any experience. I mean, I guess he has more than me, but still. We are both virgins.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Rhea?" He asks again, to make sure.

And this is so cute how he truly cares about my feelings and if I feel comfortable or not. I love this man, I love him more than anything.