CHAPTER 2

The elderly man who saved her was called Gin, and after allowing her to address him as grandpa, they ate dinner together.

Grandpa Gin told her not to go too far because the forest is dangerous at night when she begged to go around it to calm herself.

She observed a lake while leisurely strolling that appears to shimmer whenever you blink your eyes.

She made the decision to dip her feet in the lake to decompress, but due to something she had never even dared to consider, her entire body froze.

The person in the reflection was different; she has long, black hair that appears to be darker than darkness and a dark black eyes that looks lifeless along with her long eyelashes. Her lips can be quite comparable to those cherries. Her skin is like a fresh milk with a pale complexion.

In addition, she appeared to be a teenager of 15 years old. Shock prevents her from even having time to respond. "What in the world is this? "Why am I inhabiting another person's body? "

She was hoping that someone would respond to these sentiments.

A sudden memory appears in her head as if it were a movie, as if someone had read her mind.

Just as she had anticipated, the body's original owner was a teenager who also happened to be an orphan living in an orphanage. However, she recalls that the orphanage was suddenly destroyed by fire, and that when she survived, men in black suits abducted and tortured her.

Isn't the girl simply an orphan, and everything happened so suddenly? Why did they abduct her without a good reason? with the purpose of murdering her at that.

She had a lot of questions in her head that she wished someone could answer right away. But she's also in a difficult situation because she's in a totally different universe from the one from which she originally came.