CHAPTER 1

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

DISCLAIMER;

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲.

Sometimes, in this cruel world, being naive would only bring about your own destruction because people would take advantage of your generosity and exploit you for their own selfish interests.

In the middle of November, when snow is falling and people are busy putting up Christmas trees in their homes, some travel to the mall to shop for new clothing.

But for her, things like that don't work the same way; finding a job was already challenging, and after she had one, things only grew worse.

For five years, she had to do as her superiors instructed and put in extra hours without receiving a single cent in pay. Then, all of a sudden, she had an idea.

"What am I here for? Why must I survive? "

Then she chuckled, joking that her daily routine ever since her birth had been asking what the point of life was. All of these things, including poverty, physical abuse, bullying, and torture, contributed to the person she became: a person whose soul has been destroyed.

She had already arrived at her apartment's rooftop without her being aware of it.

"What on earth am I doing here?"

She questioned herself as she observed the neighbors fighting, yelling, and killing one another; this made her choice appear wise.

She leaped from a five storey building when her body started acting all of a sudden on its own.

She died in this manner at the age of 32.

Oh no, her temperature keeps rising, how awful.

She could only make out the words of one person because everything was so quiet. She opened her eyes without a second thought.

Next to her, she noticed an elderly man.

"Excuse me, who are you?"

She questioned, her eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"I couldn't let a youngster die in front of me, you know, so I treated your wounds as soon as I saw you dying in the midst of the forest."

The elderly man who had white and curling brown hair responded.

Forest? She was supposed to be dead, right?

I have no business being in the woods...but something's burning!

"Oh...oh...oh! I failed to remember that I was cooking! "