Chapter 27

"You're such a fucking idiot!" I breathed out against his mouth, then my lips caught his in another kiss. Satoru's hands found my waist and instantly pulled me into him, closing all the space between us.

"An idiot in love with you, I'm a fucking idiot for you..." he mumbled against my kiss, and I could feel the smirk tugging on his mouth when I jumped. Lifting my feet off the floor and wrapping my legs around his torso. Satoru reacted quickly, moving both his hands down my hips to hold me and spin us around, so now I was sat over the desk.

I broke our kiss and pushed at his chest to move away so I can look at him, my mouth breathlessly panting. "That was a good speech for an idiot!" I said as I reached for the buttons of his shirt. He leaned closer then kissed my mouth swiftly. In seconds, his shirt was off and flying to the floor along my jacket and crop top.

"What if someone comes?" I half whispered, feeling Satoru's mouth trailing wet traces all over my skin and down to my breasts. Then he looked up at me.

"Don't worry..." he kissed me between my cleavage then moved his fingers to the back of my bra. "If it weren't for my classes, those brats never reach this side of school." And with that my bra was flying off to the floor as well.

"I'll trust you... fuck!" I squealed loudly when I felt his teeth biting teasingly at one of my nipples. Which resulted in a wicked chuckle from him before his tongue came easing and boosting the sensation. "I love you..." he whispered as he kept doing it.

"I don't care..." I breathed out, my hands moving to hold his head between them. "I hate you, and I want you to fuck me right here and now like you fucking hate me, too!"

He laughed. "Hate you? Sorry, can't..." his fingers tugged urgently at my pants until he slid them off my legs and threw them somewhere behind him. "But fucking you..." he spread my legs apart and came between my thighs, his tongue running slyly over his lips. "That's something I can gladly do..."

And with that his mouth came sealing over mine in a kiss that made the breath gets held in my chest as I felt his fingers pushing past my panties and into me.

"You..." I squealed then found myself moaning hard as he started rubbing me, then inserting two of his fingers in. "Fuck!"

"Look at me!" His face came to my view, my moans landing against his mouth while his fingers kept moving quickly. "I'll fuck you... Ania, I will keep fucking you until you fall in love with me.."

"Satoru..." I cried out for him, my body pulsing with pleasure. "Fuck! I..." then his mouth came kissing me again hungrily, his tongue pressing against mine and his breath heavy over my face.

Seconds later, his fingers were out of me and my legs were being pulled all the way up until my back was laying flat against the cool surface of the desk. My head was still hazy and fogged, I blinked to focus and looked to see his hand roughly stroking his length after unbuckling his belt.

My chest was rising and falling excitedly and rapidly as our eyes met, for a few seconds, until I smirked. "I'll be crazy to ever fall in love with you, Gojo..." I kept breathing. "Unless you fuck my brains out!"

He smirked back, his blue eyes piercing at me in a way my whole skin prickled with shivers before his strong hands took a hold of my thighs, spreading them further apart. "I'm a man of my word, baby..."

And with that he shoved his cock instantly into me that it made my edges sting at the instant force of his thrust. I cried out and pushed myself off the desk quickly, my hands supporting me. "You fucking..."

Then my words, along with my breath, got knocked out of my throat when he made another deep thrust into me. Then another, and another until he started heavily pounding me with such force I couldn't even form any words. Only loud and breathless moans were getting out of me.