Chapter 3

Half yawning, "good morning.." I said as I entered our messy living room. A blanket was wrapped around my body as my feet shuffled on the carpeted floor. Toji woke up before me, like he always does, and by the smell that was filling the flat, he went out and brought breakfast.

"Morning.." He replied from where he was lying on the couch, feet stretched over the edge and his laptop resting on his stomach. His eyes were too focused and never leaving the screen. "Your breakfast is in the kitchen, kitty."

I nodded and wrapped the blanket tighter around my body. Taking a glance out of the window before walking to the kitchen that was separated from the living room by a small counter. It was still snowing and the skies were a deep, thick shade of grey.

"Baby, do you have things to do today?" I asked as I started opening the pots on the stove. Toji made steamed rice and warmed some canned Miso soup for me.

"Hm.. not really." His voice came in a mumble, still focused on whatever was on that laptop.

"The weather looks awful today, you should stay in.." I said and shoved a spoon full of rice into my mouth, too hungry to take a bowl and sit down.

I knew he had work and offers to go and do, but today, I wanted to be selfish a little and keep him inside with me all day.  The weather looked horrible already and the road will be covered with snow. That means even going out and killing people would be a bad idea.

"I don't think you'll be able to go and do anything today." I told him as I took a sip from the bowl of hot soup. The spices tingled my tongue as I gulped more. Already feeling it warming up my insides and flushing my cheeks.

"I know, kitty.." I heard him say.

I finished gulping my soup and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, dropping the blanket behind me on the floor in the living room. When I came out ten minutes later, I saw him sitting on the couch, the laptop was on the coffee table in front of him and he was resting his chin on his knuckles. His gaze lifted up from the screen and he finally looked at me.

I gave him a weak smile and bent down to pick my warming blanket up. Then I heard him chuckling. "Come here.." Toji's voice came out in a pleading whisper and I looked at him to see his face frowning.

"What's wrong?" I started walking in his direction.

He just shook his head at me. "Nothing, love, I just miss you." His arms grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap, straddling him.

"Are you sure?" I asked in a playful tone as I rested my arms around his neck. I knew him too well by now, and I knew something was burning at the back of his mind. But I grew to respect his boundaries, as close as I am to him, I never dared to push at him or get too close without his permission. I knew him that much to know he wouldn't like it.

He didn't answer me, instead, he leaned back on the couch, resting his head and staring up at me. An admiring look was on his face as his hands started pressing on my thighs. "You're so beautiful." He said softly, making my whole face heat and flush.

I shook my head slightly, letting out a weak giggle and inching closer to bury my face into his collarbone, hiding from him.

"You are.. love, so beautiful, so strong.." His whispers were sending a tingling sensation from my neck down to my back, making me flutter under his touch. "Never forget this.."

I only nodded and pressed my lips down his neck, where his collarbone was, I started kissing and nippling at his rough skin. A deep exhale escaped him and he pressed me even harder over him.

Then I pulled back slowly to catch his green eyes in mine, a lustful look was itching its way in his gaze. Letting my own lust for him takes control of my body and mind, I inched my face up and pressed my lips into his.