“No, it’s Eva” Lina reply.

“Oh Eva, hii Eva how are you?” Yn was not happy to see Eva but she didn't want to send her back either so she doesn't say anything to her.

“I'm not good why don’t you invited me today?”  Eva ask her while eyeing her.

"Ohh I’m sorry, I ......." Eva cut her “leave it, tell me where is everyone?”

“They must be coming" they were talking when Jungkook Taehyung and Jimin walk in.

“hii everyone”  Jungkook greet everyone.

“How are you girls.” Taehyung ask

Yn looks at Jimin. he is wearing an orange baggy t-shirt with black pants. his hair was slicked back. he is looking handsome as ever

“Ohh hii Jimin you came”  Eva say

“can’t you see Eva” Lina get angry seeing Eva again flirting with Jimin.

“Ohh shut up Lina”  Jungkook stops both of them and says "I have come here to play the game, not to see fight between the two."

“I’m too excited to see which time of game yn chosen” Taehyung say.

“Then let’s not waste our time and see the game” Jungkook grab Yn and head to living room, everyone go after them

“Wow yn You have set everything very well like an experienced gamer.”

“Thankyou” 

They was a five bin bags placed near the tv, all the snacks were on the front table.  Everyone sat in their seats, Jungkook sat on the side bin bag and Lina sat next to Yn who’s between Lina and Jimin and then taehyung. Eva was standing she wanted to sit with Jimin but there's no place left for her.

"Where do I sit" Eva ask Yn

Yn look at her and then she realised that there's only five bin bags."em Eva I don't know that...." Jungkook cut yn and say "Eva take that chair from your behind and seat and please don't make any more excuse."
Eva opens her mouth to say something but seeing Jungkook death glance, she quietly takes a chair and sits down.

“Now everyone taken their seats.” Jungkook checked everyone and “ok so now we gonna select our character.”

“Yn if you need any help you can ask to us, ok” Lina say to Yn knowing that she has no experience in the  video game.

“hmm” Yn looks next to her and sees that Jimin is looking at her but  seeing Yn looking at him, he starts looking at the TV. Yn smiles seeing this and she also turns towards the TV.

“So here is our characters” Jungkook read about characters loudly

"Kimi female lead, beauty with brain whom u have to protect with villain 'Akio'
Akari male lead, shrap mind with muscular body. And special powers."

“special powers?” lina ask

“what are these special powers?” Taehyung ask.

“I don’t know there’s nothing more written about special powers” Jungkook reply

“Leave it, let see next”

“Ok so here” "Haruki female lead friend , karta
Hana helper, archery
Izumi friend of male lead, sharp mind with talking skills
Isamu friend of male lead , strongest
Villian akio , secret"

“What is this one more secret, how many secrets does this game have?”

“These secrets makes this game more interesting, good choose Yn”