꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6꧂

Start from the beginning

"Yes, although she can still survive. Why? What's the matter?" Andrew asked.

"N-nothing... Just bring her here immediately." Peter said as he immediately end the call after.

Andrew was weirded out by Peter's behavior. Was he possess? That was exactly what Andrew was thinking when he saw Peter acting like that.

Peter's POV

I've receive an intel from Andrew that they already have found my Y/N.

I tried to contact Andrew as soon as they have found her but the signal seemed to be playing with us. I decided to just call them hours later.

Upon knowing that they have failed the mission, I was beyond furious. How could they mess up an important mission?

When Andrew has told me what happened to Y/N, I can feel my world stop. His words echoed in my mind. If she have been pierced through, that means-

"I'm pregnant with your child."

Those words continue to echo inside my mind. I still remember the time she said that to me. On how I wish to turn back the time and just refuse to let her in the mission. Now, that child, no... Now my child is gone because of me...

3rd Person POV

Andrew and his team finally arrive. He had let his men go back to their base while he carry Y/N to where Peter is since she was still asleep and because of her wound. He saw a group of medics and a stretcher. They immediately run towards him.

"Sir Peter sent us to get Miss Y/N treated as soon as you two arrive here. Permission to get her away from you sir." one of the medics said. Andrew nodded and transferred Y/N carefully into their arms.

She was soon laying down on the stretcher and was taken to a proper care. Andrew decided to pay Peter a visit but when he entered his office, he was soon met by a flying flower vase to which he barely dodge that time. The vase soon hit the wall and was broken into pieces.

"What the hell?!" Andrew cursed in shock.

He look to see Peter standing beside his office window while he look at the endless forest beyond it.

"Sorry... Should've at least knock y'know?" Peter said as he keep staring at the window.

Andrew was shocked because of Peter's use of words. Peter would normally be always formal with using his words especially when speaking but today was different. And Peter's tone was different from usual, today was mix with anger and sadness?

"I'm here to catch up with you. So? How's life?" Andrew asked as he leaned on the wall with his arms cross.

Somehow, Peter just let out a stifled chuckle. On his desk can be seen a bottle of alcohol and a bucket of ice indicating that he's been drinking before Andrew even came.

Peter's chuckle turned into a fit of laughter which was lingered in pain. Peter's mouth came in contact with the cigarette he's holding in his right hand.

"How's life? Heh, horrible." Peter answered.

"It's always been horrible and you just noticed? I mean, things that are happening to you now." Andrew said.

"It's just horrible... You wouldn't understand even if I tell you." Peter worded.

"Is it because of her? I already told you, Y/N is gonna be fine. She can survive this." Andrew said.