"I'm sorry."

"Vee, what's going on ? You're scaring me."

"I didn't mean to make you feel like you mean nothing to me."

"Vee are you drunk ?"

"No. Maybe but that's not the point."

"Where do you come from ?"

"I was at the bar drinking and overthinking about.. about us !"

"Vee.."

"No Mark I am really sorry."

"Vee please stop. Come inside and -"

"Mark listen to me. I may be drunk but I know what I feel."

"Don't do this to me."

"Mark, I know that you're grieving and I know that I'm just a friend to you but I can't keep my feelings for you as a secret anymore."

"Vee.."

"Mark, please give me a chance.."

...

"Give me a chance to love you and make you happy."

"Vee.."

The older held Mark tightly by his shoulders and looked into his eyes for a bit before he finally broke eye contact and looked down to the floor.

"I'm sorry Mark.. forget what I said."

He let go of Marks shoulders and turn around, ready to leave.

"Vee.." Mark said and stopped the older from leaving by grabbing his wrist and turning him around.

He didn't hesitate and with his hands on Vee's cheeks, he pulled him in for a kiss.

Their lips crushed on another but none of them moved.

Vee froze in shock and when Mark pulled away, he stared into his eyes.

"You kissed me."

"I did."

"You kissed me." He repeated with wide eyes.

For a second they just looked at each other and finally Vee pulled him in for another kiss, pushing him inside his condo.

It was an innocent kiss, making both boys feel good but Mark broke it again.

"We should go to bed now. You can sleep here." He said, unsure on how to react.

"I can ?"

"Of course. Just sleep !"

"Don't worry, I won't do other things than sleeping next to you when I'm drunk."

"I won't do other things than sleeping next to you either way right now." Mark said with a smirk as he handed Vee some clothes.

"Drunk or sober." He added.

"Bet ?" Vee said with a smirk, making Mark laugh.