I squint my eyes in confusion as I cross my arms against my chest. She was literally telling me that dating my father as a mistake, which means that I am also a mistake. She widens her eyes before looking up, meeting my confused and mad gaze. She immediately speaks up.

"No! No! But are you sure that you know what you are doing?

- Yes! We'll just be discreet. And-

- No, what I mean is that are you sure that this will last?" She asks again.

Well, this was another question I couldn't answer because I didn't know the answer to this. I know this will last because we really love each other but my mother is also kind of right. Neteyam and I will have to hide our relationship for the rest of our life. But I don't care. I really don't because all I want is to be with Neteyam and only with him.

And I don't care if we will have to hide our relationship to the rest of the world. All I really care about is to be with him.

"Yes..." I say, hesitantly.

She presses her lips together and nods positively before sighing and raising her eyebrows as she speaks up.

"Fine, then if you really like that guy, bring him there whenever you want.

- Really?

- Yes." She answers with a smile.

I stand up in a joyful way with a huge smile on my lips. I mean, I wasn't really worrying about the world finding out about Neteyam and I because him and I weren't really different. But how will I have to explain this to people? How can I say that Neteyam and I aren't so different because I am a hybrid? That would be snitching on my mom and I can't do that. She could get killed for this.

I decide to simply shake off all of this thoughts of my mind. I walk over my mother and take her in my arms before speaking up.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

She giggles as I take my coconut between my hands and finish it quickly. I turn to my mother as I put the coconut back on the table and speak up.

"I'll be back before dinner, love you! I say.

- Be careful." She says.

I simply nod as an answer and leave the hut, I call Emey as I see her swimming over me. I get on her and settle the bond before asking her to show me where are Tsireya and Rotxo.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The sun was really shiny today, it was so hot. I love these kind of days. They are the best. I love to feel my skin burning under the sun rays. It's always so relaxing and comforting.

"You will melt if you stay here just doing nothing. Rotxo says.

- Maybe that is what I am waiting for." I say with a smile.

He chuckles as Tsireya starts swimming over us, I turn to her and meet her gaze, she seems upset.

"Why do you seem so mad?

- I am not mad." She answers me.

I squint my eyes as I tilt my head to the side. She can't deny, it is so clear that she is mad. Rotxo looks at her in a confused way and I could tell he also noticed she was angry. He speaks up.

"Of course you are. Look at your face." He says.

Tsireya glares at him before sighing in annoyance. She felt mad and also hurt and I am just wondering what is going on because all of this is starting to seriously worry me.

"I have been fucking sneaking out of my house every night for two months just to hang out with Lo'ak and this stupid ass roaming cat still can't kiss me.

- Oh." I say.

I feel bad for her. She deserves better but if Lo'ak doesn't kiss her it's probably for a reason. They just need to talk. Communication is important.

"He doesn't maybe because it's forbidden, Reya." Rotxo points out.

And if he was right, although I know that some people out there don't really care about that rule. But I am sure that as long as it's not a serious thing, we are allowed to date a forest boy.

"Isn't it Neteyam?" Tsireya suddenly changes the conversation topic.

I frown and turn around before seeing Neteyam on his Ilu, and he wasn't alone. He was with Kuina, the girl he rejected like more than one month ago. What the hell is going on? Why is he talking to her? And why does it look like they are having fun together?

And why is this bitch laughing like a stupid ass hoe? That should be me laughing with him not her. That is so annoying.

"Yes it's him." I whisper as I bite my inner cheek.

My jaw clenches. I roll my eyes as I keep observing them, I suddenly see Kuina laying her hand on his shoulder as she keeps laughing with him. Neteyam doesn't do anything and just stares at her. I am so freaking mad. He frowns before taking off her hand and tilts back a little.

I start chuckling as I start turning away, I still could hear Kuina laughing loudly, she wants boys' attention so bad, it's so embarrassing. I start swimming away, leaving my friends who were still staring at Neteyam and Kuina.

author's note
ew kuina is a bitch

but it's okay, neteyam is getting on his knees for rhea and only for her;)

what do you think of that chapter and jealous rhea?:)

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it<3

xo