Chapter 29

.

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

"Hey Bete." I say getting the werewolf's attention. "You're cute."

She blushes and punches me in the chest. "Idiot!"

I laugh the punch off as I start to rub her head making her blush more, I would have stopped had she not start to lean into my touch.

"Such a cute puppy." I coo while rubbing her ears. "My puppy~"

"H-Hey we're public." She says heavily blushing.

At that I pick her up bridal style and start heading back to the Twilight Manor. Though Bete did weakly protest to be put down, but due to her tail wagging happily I didn't listen.

"There you two are!" Tiona says spotting us. "Go get ready you have ten minutes."

Nodding I set Bete down, who seemed disappointed, and head off to my room.

.

.

.

"Y/n those aren't flails!" Tione scolds me, however I ignore it.

Spinning the lamia one more time I launch it at the other two lamia's. A merman pops out of the water and with a spin kick it's skull gets split open killing it.

"Maybe we should get him a flail?" Tiona says.

"He has a problem with chains." Riveria reminds them.

"The rocks are moving!" I announce staring at the quartz on the wall.

"It's light quartz!" Riveria says.

I let out a hum as on shoots a beam of light at me and I dodge. "How hard are they?"

"We can shatter them!" Bete says running at the crystals.

Grinning I follow suit and we both start to smash the crystals as the others watch. After we got done I walk over to Finn.

"Where are we heading?" I ask picking her up.

"We need to get barbarian fur so the thirty-seventh floor." Finn tells me.

"Shoulda brought my sword then." I say putting Finn on my shoulders.

"I'm not a child." Finn says.

"I know, but if I let Artoria do this she'll squish my head with her thighs distracting me." I respond.

"I wouldn't do it if you didn't always like it." Artoria says.

"It's impossible not too." I tell her.  "What even are these barbarians?"

"Two meter tall monsters similart ot minotaurs. Two large curved horns, black skin, red hair, and yellow eyes. Equivalent to a level three or four adventurer, drops barbarian fur and various organs." Riveria says.

"Are the organs useful?" I ask.

"No." Riveria tells me. "Some people tried cooking and eating them. Thats now banned."

.

.

.

No PoV

"Is he alive?" Loki ask looking at Y/n who had his skull being squished by Artoria's thighs.

"Yes." Artoria answered as Y/n went limp and she then released him. "He wanted me to crush his skull until he went unconcious."