Chapter 13

Y/n Pov

Finn:"Everyone listen up! We are going to descend to the lower floors, group one will go with me, and group two with Gareth. The Hephaestus familia smiths will be joining us aswell. The plan is to meet on floor 18 and head straight to floor 59, we have only one objective to be the first party to reach floor 59."

'You know I just now realize how much walking this entails.'

Tsubaki walks up behind me and puts her arm around me.

Tsubaki:"I finally get to see how you fight hun."

"I suppose so. I'll try not to damage the leg armor you made me."

Tsubaki:"If you do Im here to fix it."

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n carrying chibi Tsubaki over his shoulder

Bete:"You mean you actually saw a minotaur down here?"

Ad1:"Yeah I saw it on floor 9 and its carrying a giant sword."

Tiona:"A survivor from last time?"

Riveria:"Thats impossible its been an entire month and no ones saw a minotaur down here."

Finn:"Regardless im glad you two made it out alive. Did you see anyone else down here?"

Ad1:"Yeah I did, he was all by himself, it was that white haired kid."

"That sounds like Bell, though I believe he had supporter."

Ais then bolts off insearch of Bell.

Bete:"Hey Ais!"

Tiona:"Well looks like we're on a mission."

Tiona and Bete runs off after her.

Tione:"Tiona!"

Tione follows after her sister.

Finn:"Apologizes Raull you can take it from here. Come on Y/n I want you with me, you too Riveria."

Finn, Riveria, and I follow after the other four.

We eventually find them as Bell starts to fight the minotaur.

Bete:"Isn't their suppose to be some kind of rule about taking some other guys target? Wait... holy crap it that the tomato dude? What is it with this freakshow and these damn minotaurs?"

Tiona:"He's the one Ais saved?"

Bete:"Yep and appearently the guys love tomato head so much they come up here to meet him."

Tiona:"Dont be like that Bete."

"Is it normal for minotaurs to have one horn?"

Riveria:"I dont believe so no."

Finn stares at the minotaur in thought.

I start to ignore Bete's ramblings as I start to think about the minotaur.

'It's also red, and I dont think they should have swords like that. Which would mean someone fought and brung it up to this floor.'

I am brought out of my thoughts by someone touching my leg. Looking down i see Bell's supporter.

"Hiya."

Lili:"Please help Master Bell. I'll do anything, dont let him die."

"Relax. None of us will let him die, we'll step in before that happens, but it seems like he wants to try his hand in fighting it so we're letting him."

I then pick her up and hand her to Riveria.

"Now focus on recovering."

Watching Bell's fight I space out a little not really careing about it, only focusing on his life endangerment status.