Chapter 8

Y/n Pov

'My vision isn't obscured today, but the question is.'

I look down to my left side and see Anya in her underwear.

'When did she get here? And how did I not notice?'

I feel Ryuu stir. She opens her eyes and see Anya cuddled against my left side then up to me.

Ryuu:"When did she?"

"I dont know, woke up and adoreable kitty on my left side."

Ryuu pouts a little.

"And a equally as adoreable elf on my right."

That seemed to get a smile out of her.

Ryuu then starts to move her hand across my chest and stomach.

Ryuu:"Your body doesn't really look it but it has a suprising firmness to it."

"Thanks?"

Ryuu:"Your welcome."

Hearing a pur from my right side we both look to see Anya waking up.

Anya:"Good morning meow~!"

She says with a smile.

"When did you get here? Not that im complaining."

Anya:"Well when nyi saw Ryuu drag nyu up here nyi thought nyu two were doing somewnthing nyaughty nyand wanted to join."

"And seeing us cuddling you took your clothes off and hopped into bed with us?"

Anya:"Yep meow~!"

Sighing I rub one of her ears making her pur Ryuu pouts a little and I do the same to her elf ears making her blush a bit.

Timeskip brought to you by Morning semi wholesome events

Walking around town bored, because I cant go to the middle floors of the dungeon without another familia member as Eina said, and all my familia members are busy with other stuff today so I have nothing to do.

"I'm bored."

Syr:"How about you help us with shopping?"

Startled I jump and throw a kick whoevers behind me. I see its Syr and stop my foot about a foot away from her head. Sighing as I put my get foot away from her face.

"Please dont sneak up behind me Syr. And sorry for almost taking your head off."

Syr:"Oh its fine, its my mistake."

"Fine but what are you shopping for exactly?"

Ryuu:"ingredients and other things for Mama Mia."

"Ehh sure. Not like I got much else to do."

We start walking to a store.

Syr:"So why aren't you in the dungeon?"

"Eina wont let me go to the middle floor without a familia member accompanying me. Says 'I'll do something stupid and reckless by myself'."

Ryuu:"You probably would."

Syr:"Is the Loki familia busy today?"

"Talk about planning a expedition into the dungeon I believe. Paperwork and all that."

Syr:"Well im sure Ryuu has something fun you two can do."

Syr says while giggling. I decide to let it go over my head.

"What do you mean?"

Syr:"You know."

"Syr are you sick or something? You're acting weird."

Syr:"You know exactly what I meant!"

I turn to Ryuu.

"Is she doing okay? Did Bell not stop by today?"

Ryuu covers her mouth to hide a small smile as Syr gets frustrated. I also notice Ryuu has bought what they came here for as we were talking.

Syr:"Well with the sounds that came from Ryuu's room this morning makes it clear neither of you are frustrated."

"I was just rubbing Anya's and Ryuu's ears is all."

Syr:"Then why were you making noises?"

Ryuu:"Anya decided to nibble on his ear."

As we were walking Bell ran up to us asking if we've seen his knife. Getting a no from the three of us. Ryuu and Syr said they'll keep an eye out and I offered to help him look.

Wandering around the city with Bell trying to find his knife. I decide to ask Bell something thats been on my mind.

"Hey Bell do think someone could have took it without you noticing?"

Bell:"What? Why would they do that?"

"Just an option we should keep in mind."

We contiue walking, Bell stopped for a minute to catch his breath. When he stops someone ran into him. I notice its the same person from the other day. Ryuu appeared to be chasing her with Syr following Ryuu.

Bell:"Have either of you found my knife?"

Ryuu:"Looks like this?"

She holds up his knife. Seeing his knife Bell runs up to Ryuu and attempt to grab her hand holding the knife but is stopped by me knocking him to the side into Syr.

"No touching my elf!"

I say as pull Ryuu close to me and throw Bells knife at him, to which he catches.

Being to caught up in being defensive about Ryuu I dont notice Bell or the Prum or sheanthrope leaving.

Ryuu:"Y/n you can let go now."

"Huh? Where'd he go?"

Syr:"He left already, along with the sheanthrope."

"Sheanthrope? Im sure she was a Prum."

Ryuu:"She clearly had ears."

I think back to the little girl I saw and could never see her with ears.

"Nope never seen any ears."

They both look at me confused.

Ryuu:"Well anyways we should get going before Mama Mia get inpaitent, see you around Y/n."

"See ya love, Syr."

I go back to the Twilight Manor.

"Hiya guys."

Finn:"Hello Y/n, anything interesting happen today?"

"Not really. I think I missaw a sheanthrope as a Prum though. No matter which way I look at it she didn't have any animal ears."

Bete:"Must've been a prum then."

"But Syr and Ryuu saw ears on her, so its 2 against one."

Finn:"That is weird then."

Ais:"Hey Y/n?"

"Yeah sword mistress?"

Ais:"Riveria along with myself are heading into the dungeon tomorrow would you like to come?"

Riveria:"Well I wouldn't mind and it would be nice to see how you fight in the dungeon."

"Sure thing. Now I dont have to go start a fight in the street. Guess I could just assault a familia."

Riveria:"Please dont do either of those."

"But fight?"

I say like a hurt puppy.

Riveria:"Fights are found in the dungeon."

"Eina wouldn't let me into the dungeon today. I just wanted to piledrive a minotaur."

Riveria:"You can try tomorrow now go to bed."

Riveria said in a motherly tone that left no room to argue. I head to my room after that and go to bed.

Chapter End brought to you by Tiona barging in Y/n's room as he's dressing