Chapter 1

No Pov

???:"Did the sky always look like that?"

A (h/c) male? says as they look up at the 'sky' causing their hair to cascade down thier back.

???:"Looks like a bunch of crystals. And what is that flying thing? A bird...no they had feathers I believe."

They then start to walking around the clearing they found themselves. Looking to the other side of the clearing they spot a bunch of weapons in the ground on what seems to be graves, as he stares at them a sadness starts to form.

???:"Did I know these people? I dont know..."

The figure then stares at the grave lost in solemn thought unaware of the person entering the clearing behind them.

Ryuu Pov

Walking into the clearing where my fallen comrades graves are I see a figure with (h/c) hair stoping midway down their back, their clothes seem to be a mess, they also seem to be in some sort of trance staring at the graves.

I walk up behind them and get their attention.

"Excuse me, can I ask why you're here?"

They then turn around facing me letting me get a good look at their face. A few freckles on their cheeks, they have a rather feminine face structure with a green gem below their lips, along with deep (e/c) eyes that seem to have tears in them. Why would they be crying?

???:"Who were these people?"

"The Astraea Familia, they were killed by Juggernaut on the 27th floor. Why?"

???:"Did I know these people?"

"I don't know I don't recall ever seeing you around them. Why do you ask?"

???:"I feel a sadness wash over me looking at these graves as if I should know them, but I cant remember."

"Well they were my familia, I dont recall you being part of our familia, or friends of anyone of them. Mind if I ask your name maybe it would help."

???:"Im sorry to say I dont recall my name or any details about me. I just woke up on the other side of this clearing not long ago."

"That is a problem. Well my name is Ryuu Lion. I can help you get to the surface it would be in your best interest if you left the dungeon."

???:"Dungeon?"

"A series of floors going downwards with monsters on each of them seeking to kill the adventurers the explore them."

???:"I would guess thats why the sky looks more like a ceiling then."

"Before we leave would you mind if I check your back for something?"

???:"uh sure but mind my asking for what exactly?"

"A falna orblessing from a god, if you are in the dungeon you should have one, it should have any information one would need about you."

???:"Go ahead then."

They left their top and move their hair out of the way and I examine their back and see a feathered serpent encirlcing his name and one of his skills, but other than that I can see no godly symbol.

(Your wearing what Quetzalcoatl from fate wears minus the headdress.)

'This is strange no godly symbol but he still has stats.'

I decide to read aloud all that I could read of his status.

"Name Y/n, gender Male, race elf. Level 2, strength 967 S, Endurance 783 B, Dexterity 800 A, Agility 767 B, Magic 650 C. I cant read your skills or abilities however."