Chapter 12

Y/n Pov

"So we're going to foor 24?"

Narvi:"Yep. Finn wanted Rakta to map it out."

Alicia:"Are you going to put Rakta down?"

"Do you want me too?"

Rakta:"Please."

I set her on her feet.

Rakta:"Why did you even pick me up?"

"You reminded me of someone I saw as my little sister. She was a bunny as well."

Rakta:"Really? Where is she now."

"Dead."

Rakta:"Oh sorry for asking."

"Its fine. It happened awhile ago."

We then walk in silence eventually making it to the 24th floor. Rakta pulls a map out and starts doing map stuff.

Narvi:"While she does that Alicia look out for any monsters that may be far away. Y/n if any monsters get close point them out then crush them."

"Got it."

Alicia hops up into a tree to spot any monsters that may be far away or behind us. I walk forward keeping watch infront as Narvi stays beside Rakta.

A while goes by and we move to a new location.

Alicia:"Theirs a Mammoth Fool 45 feet away northeast."

Mammoth Fool -A large monster six to seven meters tall with dark red fur and long, curved, spear like tusks

As I am watching out I see something in a hole in a wall that looks like a blackish purple pinecone.

"Hey Alicia whats that in the hole in the wall northwest of here?"

She looks towards the wall and examines it for a second.

Alicia:"Thats a bloody hive its best we stay clear of it."

Bloody Hive - A seven meter long rare trap type monster that lives with Deadly Hornets. Its body resembles a pinecone and is blackish purple in color. Normally, they live in holes that Deadly Hornets can pass through, however they will burst from the wall if an adventurers walks by. It mainly attacks enemies by rendering them unable to move with a reddish yellow liquid, then spawns Deadly Hornets at a fast rate to finish them off. It is the worst monster that can be encountered in the floor, being compared by Daphne to a Floor Boss
After noting it down she starts to examine the way northeast.

Rakta looks in the direction of the bloody hive then back at the map.

Rakta:"Well thats one of the routes Finn was thinking of taking through this floor. I'll mark it on the map."

Alicia:"Y/n Sword Stag heading this way fast!"

I lauch towards the Stag with my sword out. I manage to get beside it and swing my sword at its neck slicing its head off. I pick the crystal up and head back to the group.

The next three days went on like that. With us killing a mammoth fool, a group 12 of hobgobins, and three trolls, and a dark fungus.

Dark Fungus - A mushroom monster that can scatter poinsonous spores.

"So did you get what you were looking for Rakta?"

Rakta:"Mostly but sadly we couldn't scout the area the Bloody Hive was in. Finn will have to decide what to do with it, we'll probably ending up avoiding it."

Alicia:"If we dont have to waste energy on it, then its best if we dont. Our goal is to head to the 59th foor."

Rakta:"I know. Its just the Bloody Hive will now cause problems every adventurer until it's delt with."