Chapter 7

Tsubaki Pov

'His head is really snuggled up in there. I'm suprised he can breath, but I can feel his breath against my breast I know he can.'

I start to rub my hand through his hair. I look around my room and notice his sword in here.

'That wasn't her before. Hephaestus had it, so she must have put it in here. So she must have saw us. She already knew my feeling towards him.'

Feeling Y/n stir I look to him. I hear him groan as he wakes up but the groan is quickly replaced by a noise of confusion as he lifts his head.

Y/n:"Thats why the pillows were softer than I remembered."

I laugh a little making him look up towards him.

Y/n:"Morning Tsubaki."

"Goodmorning Y/n."

I see him smile as he gets closer to me face. He gets closer and closer until his soft warm lips meet mine. I feel him open his mouth and his tounge rub against my lips. I open my mouth and rub my tounge against his twisting them together. He breaks the kiss and a string of saliva is between us.

Y/n Pov

Tsubaki:"Thanks for the good morning kiss."

I peck her lips lightly.

"Thanks for the heavenly sleep."

Tsubaki:"was my body that nice to lay on? I mean im a smith so its not that soft more muscly."

"Yes it was. I like it, both firm and soft."

Tsubaki looks at the mark Anya left on my neck before smirking.

Tsubaki:"Well before you leave i'll give you a gift."

Tsubaki starts to kiss my neck before it turns to sucking then biting leaving an obvious mark on my neck and blush on my face.

Tsubaki:"Now Anya and Ryuu know they have to share."

"Y-Yeah."

I get up and stretch.

"You know the sleep was so good I want to go back."

Tsubaki:"Well we both have things to do today."

She says as she stretches beside me.

"Well see you around sometime smithy."

I peck her lips again and pick my sword up and leave back towards the Twilight Manor.

Gareth:"Hey Y/n by the mark on your neck and you not coming back last night I say your date went well."

I chuckle nervously.

"Y-Yeah."

Gareth:"Well what did she say about the sword?"

At this the others get interested and start listening.

"Well she had to get Hephaestus to read the enchantments and appearently it can only be usd by a person blessed by Quetzalcoatl. Hephaestus also said its as good as a weapon made by her."

Gareth:"Well thats a rather simple explanation."

Loki:"Well looking at the sword it does look similar the the one she used."

Riveria:"She?"

Loki:"Quetzalcoatl. And appearently she has taken a liking to Y/n here."

"By the way any of you planning to head into the dungeon today?"

Loki familia:"Nope."

"Well i'll just go by myself, see you later if I dont die."

I walk out and start off towards the dungeon.