Chapter 18

Y/n:"What exactly am I doing?"

I ask as I hold a minotaur captured.

Riveria:"The Ganesha familia wanted a minotaur, so we are capturing one."

Y/n:"Oh I see. So knock it out?"

Riveria:"Without breaking its skull please."

I nod with a smile and turn to the minotuar, who I swear looks scared for a moment. The moment doesn't last long as I punch him in the head sending him back a couple of feet knocked out.

Y/n:"Tada! I controlled my strength."

Tiona:"Well it is alive."

Riveria:"And no visible signs of damage. This one should be fine."

Y/n:"Can we find a white one for the Ganesha familia?"

Riveria:"No, we have what we came for."

I try to use puppy eyes on her but it fails. So with a sigh I pick the minotaur up and toss it over my shoulder as we walk out. As we head to the Ganesha familia we get a few strange looks from people. Normally when a monster is brought outside the dungeon its in a cage, so seeing someone casually carrying a minotaur is probably strange.

Y/n:"Here you go Ganesha!"

I toss the unconsious minotaur infront of him.

Ganesha:"Thank you Ramaloce!"

Y/n:"I hit it pretty hard in the head so it may have some head problems."

Ganesha nods as Riveria wraps buisness up. After Riveria finishes things up we head back to the manor.

Riveria:"Tiona, Y/n dont you two have a date tomorrow?"

Tiona blushes as I think about it.

Y/n:"Well it would be just me and Tiona hanging out, oh my gosh it is a date."

Tiona:"Wha?!"

Thats all Tiona said before running off further in the manor. I hide behind Riveria.

Riveria:"What are you doing?"

Y/n:"Hiding. I'm scared now."

Riveria gets confused but shurgs it off and continues about her day with me by her side. It earns confused looks from some, and others just assume Riveria is punishing me for something.

Riveria:"Y/n I am not letting you sleep in my room."

Y/n:"bu-"

Riveria:"No. You were brave enough to face Goliath at level 3, and you can challenge a herd of minotaur no problem. I am sure you can face your four lovers."

Y/n:"An angry women is one I rather not face, especially anyone of my lovers."

Suddenly Loki hugs me from behind.

Loki:"And what would I be angry about?"

I jump and hide behind Riveria.

Riveria:"He has a date with Tiona tomorrow."

Loki:"Oh yeah she told me about that earlier, I told her it was okay with me."

I peek out from behind Riveria.

Y/n:"So your not mad?"

Loki:"Nope, she also told me she was going to ask the others your good."

Excited I hug Riveria.

Y/n:"I'm safe!"

Riveria pushes me off and Loki takes her place.

Riveria:"Please refrain from hugging me."

Y/n:"But I see you as a mom."

Loki:"So she is mamaveria!"

Riveria just looks at the both of us and lets out a tired sigh.

Timeskip brought to you by loli Mordred

Waiting around the door of the Twilight manor is Y/n. Tione said she's helping Tiona with something so I have to stay here. Despite my urge to wander away.

Loki:"Hey Y/n. Why are you still here? Dont you have your date with Tiona today?"

Y/n:"She's doing something with Tione, and im bored."

Loki stand beside me.

Loki:"Well i'll wait with you, and if she stands you up we can have passionate sex."

Y/n:"Right!"

Me and Loki spend the next five minutes talking until Tiona arrives.

Tiona:"Sorry im late, Tione kept nagging me about me my outfit and hair."

Y/n:"Both are as good as usual. Its the same as you normally look."

Tiona:"Well I told her that but she didn't listen."

Loki:"Good luck on your date you two. And Y/n lets still do the thing I mentioned."

Y/n:"Sure thing."

Loki then walks off with a sway in her hips that I stare at, but before I could continue to admire her Tiona grabs my arm and pulls me out.

Tiona:"So do you have anything planned for today?"

Y/n:"You know me. I have a rough idea and thats as good as it got."

Tiona:"Should've expected that."

Tiona and I walk around Orairio having a good time. Eating food from food stalls, and I even got her a stuffed bear and I got myself one afterwards.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/n carrying Tiona

Y/n:"We're back!"

Loki:"Did you have fun?"

Tione:"Did you two kiss?"

Y/n:"Yes."

Tiona:"Yep!"

Loki:"As happy as I am for the both of you..."

Loki grabs my arm.

Loki:"...we have arragements."

She then drags off to my room.

(Lets face you know what Loki did and im not writing another lemon.)

At some point during Loki and mines moment of passion Ais walked in confused by the sounds she was hearing, but she quickly got the picture when she saw Loki bouncing on me. When Loki noticed she offered her to join but she turned it down. I think she had her eyes on Bell, but im not sure.

Chapter End brought to you by the author wanting to write more stories despite have ones already ongoing