Chapter 15

Y/n Pov

"LILI IS SICK!"

I start to freakout as Bell and Welf watch.

*Paniced Y/n noises*

Bell:"She should be fine tomorrow."

I grab Bell by his shoulders.

"But who will I pick up now?"

Welf:"You figure that out while I take Bell and make him a new piece of gear."

Welf takes Bell and walks off with him as I think about what could have gotten Lili sick.

"It was that infant dragon. Time for a hunt."

Timeskip brought to you by Eina wondering why Y/n looks so serious

"Where is it!"

I shout as I toss a orc into a tree killing it. A bad bat screeches at me and I pick a tree up and launch it at it killing it.

Bad Bat - A dark bat monster that has sharp fangs and the ability to create sound waves that disrupt concentration

"I need that infant dragon!"

I then hear something big running towards me from behind. Turning around I see a silverback.

Silverback - A large monkey monster that is covered in white fur with silver fur down the middle. It has great arm strength

"Your not what I want."

I jump into the air landing on it head and kick it sending it onto its right side. Landing infront of it I grab its arm and start to spin around a few times gaining speed. I let it go sending it across the floor screaming.

"YEET! I want the infant dragon damnit!"

I then remember something important.

"Wait...Bell killed it..... SHIT!"

I then hear a dragon like roar behind me. Getting excited that it may be a infant dragon I turn around only to see a Wyvern that seems bigger than normal.

Wyvern - A pink dragon type monster that measures 5 meters if including the tail

"A wyvern? You're like 15 meters though."

The wyvern dive bombs me which I dodge making it hit the ground. Rushing at the downed wyvern I grab its wing and bring it over my head and slam it to the ground onto its back. Jumping in the air I land onto its chest impanting my foot into it. The wyvern gets up and starts fly around managing to shake me off, making me fall to the ground landing making a dust cloud.

Getting into a squatting position after recovering I launch myself into the air towards it as it dives towards me. Meeting each other halfway I bring my foot down ontop of its snout forcing its jaws closed while hearing the breaking of scales. My kick carried enough force to send it back to the ground below me. Coming down onto it I land on its head hearing its skull shatter killing it.

"Well I didn't get the infant dragon but a abnormally large wyvern is fine."

Picking up the crystals and one weird looking crystal I go to the guild to turn it in.

Timeskip brought to you by Loki regaining feeling in her legs

"What do you mean its not a crystal a wyvern dropped it."

Receptionist:"Im sorry sir, but its not a crystal. It appears to be a drop from the wyvern, but from what I know they dont drop items so I dont know what to tell you."