Chapter 2

Y/n Pov

Its been 2 weeks since I have started working at the Hostess of Fertility, I discovered three important things in that time. 1.Everyone besides Syr and May are higher levels than me. 2. I have a slight fear of chains. 3. I'm appearently a good cook. I have had nothing but good reviews about my food so far.

Mama Mia:"Y/n! Come here!"

I walk out from the kitchen and see Mama Mia with a red haired woman standing infront of her with a elf woman with green hair beside her.

"Did I do something wrong? That incidnet with Anya was a accident, we both just fell weird."

Mama: Mia:"Not that kid. This here is Loki she's a goddess and I was gonna ask you if you want her to read your falna, well if your okay with it that is, it may give you some of your memories back."

She says as she point to the red haried woman, who looked like she was studying me. She then walks up to me and inspecting(touching) my body.

"W-What are you doing Loki?"

Loki:"Are you sure this is a male Mama Mia?"

Mama Mia:"Yes he is so stop feeling up on one of my employees."

Loki then stops touching me and looks me in the eyes.

"If you want I can prove it one of three ways."

Loki:"Really now? Prove it the second way then."

I look towards Mama Mia who is smirking and nods towards me. Sighing as a small blush creeps to my face I grab Loki's hand a put it on my crotch having her feel my slight bulge, which makes her let out a suprised gasp before she fondles it a bit before retracting her hand leaving me a blushing mess.

Loki:"Yep definetly a male."

She says grinning, the green haired woman then speaks up.

Riveria:"You could have just checked when reading his falna. I'm Riveria by the way."

"Nice to meet you I'm Y/n. And sure I'm fine with Loki reading my falna as long as she doesn't try anything."

Riveria:"I'll make sure she wont."

Loki:"Wait if that was the second way what was the third?"

"Take my dick out."

Mama Mia:"Before you ask no he's not doing that."

Loki:"Awww, well take your shirt off and let me see your back."

I do just that I take my shir off and move my hair over my left shoulder, unintentionally revealing my right ear, as I sit on one of the bar stools. Loki comes up behind me and starts touching my back. Theirs a moment of silence before Loki speaks up.

Loki:"Well from what I can tell the reason for his falna is because a skill he has call 'Quetzalcoatl's Blessing'. From what I remember certain gods can give mortals their blessing but still have them not be part of a familia, the only ones who can do that stayed in heaven though."

Mama Mia:"Well that would explain the feathered serpents on his back."

Loki then starts tracing things on my back.

Loki:"Now how'd you get these scars?"

Mama Mia:"What scars I dont see any?"

Loki:"You have to look closely due to how well they blend in with his skin and how faded they are but they are there."

Looking closer at my back Mama Mia, Riveria, Ryuu, and Anya are able to see the scars.

"Well I can't exactly answer that due to my memory loss, but I can tell you I have scars on my wrist and ankles as well."

I say as I show them the scars on wrist that seems like they came from shackles. They stare in silence before Anya says something.

Anya:"With nye scars nyand your fear nyof chains nyit nyalmost seems like nyu were nya slave."

Hearing that I tense and freeze as memories of chains, dying screams, and flames come flooding in, as my hands start to shake.

Seeing what her comment did to me Anya hesitantly touches me snapping me out of my trance. Looking at her she seems a little sad.

Anya:"Sowwy~ nyif nyi triggered bad mewnmories."

"Its fine at least im getting memoires back. Mama Mia can I go lay down?"

Mama Mia:"Yeah kid go rest up."

I then walk upstairs to my room and flop down on my bed.

No Pov

Loki:"well its obvious he remembered something."

Mama Mia:"Yeah."

Anya is looking at the stairs sadly.

Mama Mia:"Anya go tell Y/n he has tonight off, May can handle the kitchen tonight it shouldn't be that busy."

Anya:"uh.. sure."

Ryuu:"Relax, I doubt he's mad at you."

Loki:"You think he'll join our familia?"

Riveria:"lets talk about that some other time."

Anya then walks up the stairs and knocks on Y/ns door hearing a muffled come in. Entering the room she sees Y/n face down on his bed.

Anya:"Mama Mia wanted mewn to tell nyu, nyu have tonight nyoff."

Y/n:"ok, tell her I said thank you."

Anya then sits on the edge of his bed.

Anya:"Are nyu ok?"

Y/n speaks but their hesitance in his voice.

Y/n:"Y-Yeah."

Anya frowns as she looks at Y/n. Y/n not hearing anything from her turn onto his back and sits up as he looks at her his face filled with fear, and panic.

Anya wanting to comfort him hugs him which he returns and falls back onto his back pulling her with him.

Mama Mia Pov

Loki:"Well see you tonight Mama Mia!"

Loki says as she and Riveria head out.

Ryuu looks towards the stairs.

Ryuu:"She hasn't come down yet."

"It's fine, she'll probably be up there awhile with him. Whatever he remember was obviously traumatic."

Ryuu:"I see. Well I'll tell May that she'll be on her own tonight."

The night in the Hostess of Fertility was your usual night, but in one room upstairs were two people. one clinging to the other as the other comformts them.

Chapter End brought to you by Riveria listening to Loki's whining.