Chapter 23

Y/n Pov

Staring at the working Anya and Ryuu I absent mindedly druming my fingers on the table.

Naaza walks into the Hostess and starts talking to Mama Mia by now I am staring off into space unaware of anything happening around me.

Y/n:"Logically a blue flower should be in the dungeon to fix the problem."

I notice a fluffy tail swaying infront of me and look to the owner, who is Naaza.

Y/n:"Hiya."

Naaza:"Hi, can you give this to Riveria?"

She says while holding a package to me.

Y/n:"Sure thing."

I take the package from her and stare at it.

Y/n:"What is it?"

Naaza:"Something she orderd yesterday."

Y/n:"An aphrodisiac, got it."

Naaza:"Thats not it."

Y/n:"No need to lie."

Naaza:"But im not lying."

Ryuu:"Y/n stop messing with Naaza."

I pout a litte.

Y/n:"Fine."

Ryuu:"Sorry about him Naaza."

Naaza:"Its fine."

Just then Bete walks in a looks around before spoting me and walking up to me, grabing my arm and draging me off to the dungeon.

Y/n:"Whats happening?"

Bete:"We're going to the dungeon. I need to fight something."

Y/n:"Are you mad?"

Bete:"I got turned into a woman and nothing seems to be reversing it!"

Y/n:"Well you're hot so."

Bete smacks me on the head.

Bete:"Not the point!"

Y/n:But your not denying it."

Bete lets out a huff as she speeds up causing me to speed up as well to catch up to her.

Timeskip

Bete and I made our way to the 30th floor, our goal was the 30th floor but we got ambushed by a bunch of monsters. 6 bloodsaurus, 2 power bull's, 1 grand Treant.

Bloodsaurus - A red carnivorous dinosaur monster that is five meters in height.

Power Bull - One of these was parasitized by the Jewel Fetus into a Demi Spirit.

Grand Treant - An extremely large tree monster with a face, similar to Titan Alms. It is a trap monster unable to move. Several of these were absorbed by the Demi Spirits in Knossos .

Y/n:"We can handle this."

Bete:"You're damn right we can."

The 6 bloodsaurus' split into 2 groups of three with one focusing on me and the other Bete.

One decided to get impaitent and charge me only to be axe kicked shattering the top of its skull killing it.

The other two charge at me from both sides. I kick the right one away and catch the left one's jaws just as it was about to chomp me. I rip its jaws apart spliting its head in half all the way down its neck killing it. The other one recovered but I punched it in the head mulitple time until it died.

I had no time to recover when a power bull charged me forcing me to catch it by its horns, due to not being able to dodge. I lift it up and spin it around and throw it into the Grand Treant.

Looking over to Bete I see she delt with the three Bloodsaurus and a powerbull. Which left only the Treant which threw the power bull carcass off as it turned to a crystal.

It roared at us and swung, I caught its fist and Bete ran up its arm and kicked it in the face causing it to lose balance, I lifted it up and spun it before throwing it into the dungeon wall. 

Before it could recover I activated Sol Burst and ran towards it along with Bete and kicked it in the head with her causing it to die.

Y/n:"That was fun."

Bete:"I guess."

I look to Bete and see her blushing a little.

Y/n:"Whats on your mind?"

Bete:"n-nothing."

I shrug it off not wanting to understand.

Y/n:"Okay then, should we go deeper or head out?"

Bete:"Lets head out."

And so Bete and I headed back to the surface, though I did notice she seemed lost in thought and mumbled 'how could I forget to put them on' once.

Y/n:'wonder what she forgot.'

We eventually made it out of the dungeon and Bete rushed to the Twilight Manor and I just stared at the spot she was at. Then I remembered I needed to give a package to Riveria and quickly ran to the Twilight Manor too.

Y/n:"Riveria!"

I burst into the room panting and see Mordred sitting in Riveria's lap.

Riveria:"Yes?"

I hold up the package.

Y/n:"Package for you."

I walk over and plop down onto the couch they are on and hand the package to Riveria as Mordred moves to my lap.

Mordred:"Papa guess what!"

Y/n:"What? Did Gareth fly?"

Mordred:"No. Bete forgot to put her underwear on."

Y/n:"So thats what was wrong with her."

Mordred:"Also mama said she wanted to do some special bonding with you."

I look at Mordred then to Riveria and she nods to me saying that I heard right.

Y/n:"Okay thanks for telling me."

I pat her head making her smile.

Riveria:"Did you run all the way here?"

Y/n:"Yes. Didnt want to get yelled at."

Riveria:"I wouldn't have yelled at you."

Y/n:"oh....well okay then."

Chapter End brought to you by Iron Blood KMS Friedrich Der Grobe
________________________________

Number 1 won the poll so yay. Bete looks like that.

Have this