Filler

*Cassie's POV*

Arrival Day

I shuffle in my seat, excited to meet up with the team and Jack. Dean smiles and kisses my hand, keeping his eyes on the road. Sam is chattering like a monkey in the background, happy to see Jack and saying things like, "I wonder what we are going to do this week?" "Does Jack like games?" 

I giggled, "Yes, Sammers. He likes games. I bet we will sit for about a day just lecturing me." Dean snorted, "You're damn right. You are pregnant now, we have to be careful." Dean pulled into the parking garage and parked. I got out and stretched, stiff from the drive from Wisconsin to Tennessee. Sam got out of the car and grabbed our bags from the trunk, but panicked when we all heard, "Mommy!" I grinned and turned around to see Jack running to me, smiling.

I giggled and caught him as he launched into my chest and saw Dean's face as he panicked, "Be careful Jack!" I rolled my eyes, "Dean, he's fine. It's okay!" Jack giggled and hugged me tight, "I missed you so much! Daddy wouldn't tell me the cases you went on." Sam glared at me, "He knows? Cassie, are you serious!?" 

Someone cleared their throat, "Hydrangea didn't have a choice, Jack was taken by vampires and he wanted to know so he wasn't in the dark. Cassie saved my son from dying. Be careful of your tone, Winchester," Aaron glared at Sam and hugged me, smiling. I smile and hug Aaron back, looking over his shoulder to see the rest of the team running over to greet me. "Andra!" Spencer yelled, sprinting ahead of Morgan and hugging me tightly, "Andra, you need to come back. No one else can understand me. The intelligent life died once you left." I cackled as Morgan gasped in offense and started play-fighting with Spencer. 

Garcia, JJ, and Emily ran over to me and squealed, "It's been so long! We missed you." I squealed along with them as Aaron and Dean shook their heads at us. "Uncle Dean!" Jack screamed and launched into Dean's arm. "Woah!" Dean shrieked in laughter as they both fell to the ground. We all laughed at Jack and Dean being cute. "That would be you and Dean one day," JJ smiled and hugged me again. 

"Can I please hug my daughter?" I gasped and turned around, hugging Rossi. Sam looked confused, "Daughter? Cas, I thought you didn't know your father." Rossi smiled and let me go, "She doesn't know her father. Neither do I. Cassie's mother was my ex-girlfriend. Once Cassie came to work at the BAU and I found out who she was and that her mother died, I promised to treat her like my own." I hugged him again, "Thanks, dad." 

JJ and Garcia awed and picked up their bags, "Now we can finish introductions in the room, I want to get comfy before lecturing my best friend." They walked off to the room with everyone following them as I hung back with Spencer and groaned, "If I ran, do you think they would notice?" Spencer laughed, "Most definitely. Let's go, Andra." 

In the room

I tried to take my bags but Dean and Sam wouldn't let me, we opened the door to the room and awed in amazement. "Mommy! Can I sleep with you this week!" Jack yelled from upstairs after running around, checking everything else. Dean's jaw dropped, "What?! Young man! She's my wife!" Jack looked offended and stuck out his tongue, "She's my mom! And I never get to see her!" Dean opened his mouth and went to reply, only to shut his mouth again, "That's fair, but this next information might just get you to have her a little more while we are gone on cases." I groaned and sat down on a couch, ready for the lecture. 

Everyone looks interested and took a seat, while Jack ran downstairs and cuddled into my side. "Now these past few cases, Cassie has been the target of the supernatural. First, it was Constance Welch who had no intention to harm her, claiming that she was protected. By what, no one knows. It seems by everything," Sam explains first. Dean picks up, sitting on the arm of the couch I was on, "Then it was the Wendigo, who gently handled Cassie and told her that she was safe with him. No scratches or anything. But in this last case, the spirit that was killing the people related to his murderers tried to drown Cassie." Gasps went all through the condo. I didn't look into Rossi or Aaron's eyes. "He told Cassie that she would be safe with him, but that meant she had to die. Then she got shot! My stress level is skyrocketing!" Garcia gasped and ran over to me, "Shot! You got shot!" I flinched, "I was wearing a bulletproof vest."