(Octavia's makeup)

I walked out of the bathroom, to my closet. I know I need to look formal.

I went to find my under garments first and just put on a white lace lingerie set. I found a black dress in the back of my closet and tried it on.

I looked in the mirror and was awestruck. This dress is absolutely gorgeous.

(Octavia's dress)

(Octavia's dress)

After I knew I was ready I walked to Zelda's room making sure she was ready and she looked stunning.

(Zelda's dress)

(Zelda's dress)

(Zelda's makeup)

(Zelda's makeup)

Zelda and I stared at each other for a moment in awe before I broke the silence "We look hot as fuck" I laughed slightly making her laugh to.

We both left her room to Oliver, upon walking in we see him sitting on his bed typing fast.

Oliver looked up at us with his mouth hung open. His first words were "We look amazing and now we need a picture to the mirror" he jumped up in his sitting position.

(Oliver's suit)

(Oliver's suit)

Zelda and I noticed what Oliver was wearing and smiled. We had picked this outfit for him like a month ago when we went to eat with mama and papa.

Oliver dragged us to the body mirror and immediately started taking selfies.

While Oliver was finishing up his selfies I was laying up side down over his bed. 
——————————————

We're all down stairs now figuring out how we are getting to and from the restaurant.
"I will be taking my car and the twins said they wanted to take their car." I stated.

The Romano's said they would leave in 2 groups as we started walking out the front door.

Mariana, Lorenzo, and Clayton we're together while Damon, Lucas, Angelo and Marco went together.
——————————————
It's 8:15pm now and i'm 5 minutes away from the restaurant. When I pulled into the parking lot, I realized I got here before them.

I didn't think to ask who we'll be meeting so I stay put in the car and start scrolling through emails. After about 2 emails I zoned out thinking about if Evangelos and I are moving to quickly. I literally met him a few days ago.

How close we are should be weird because well he's basically a stranger. Maybe if I spend more time with him it won't matter, or maybe I just want to find more excuses to be around him.

Zoned out in my thoughts, someone tapped on my window. I looked over to see the twins at my window and the rest of the Romano's getting out of their cars.

Well here we go.