Yours and Mine

Hey Friends! This is a shorter chapter because it is just a filler chapter full of smut, so enjoy <3

...

Emily picked Sue up and sat her on the counter, dropping to her knees almost immediately as she hiked up her black dress even higher before pulling Sue's panties off. She began kissing on Sue's inner thighs and looked up at her with dark eyes, "Are you going to say please?" She asked innocently, kissing her way slowly toward Sue's center.

Sue let out a shaky breath and leaned back on her hands on the island, already moaning as she could feel the heat of Emily's breath close to where she needed her the most. "Please." Sue moaned, bringing Emily's head up higher toward her center, "Baby, please. F—fuck me."

...

Emily didn't even hesitate after that—she kissed her way up Sue's right thigh and brought her mouth down onto her center. She wrapped her arms around her legs and threw them over her shoulders as she began to absolutely devour her. Sue was so wet for Emily and Emily couldn't get enough of her—the way she tasted, the way she squeezed her legs around her neck, the way she pressed down on Emily's head and tugged on her hair as she let yet another moan leave her lips.

It had been so long since Sue had felt loved and wanted. Before Emily, Sue hadn't had this kind of intimacy in a long time. With how things were going with Jay the last year of their relationship, it was hard for Sue to love him, let alone want any sort of intimacy with him either. As Emily's tongue slid up her folds, Sue gripped down onto the counter harder—her knuckles turning white.

"Fuck..." Sue breathed out, an open mouth grin on her face as she threw her head back. She inhaled sharply as Emily's tongue swirled over her clit, "Y—yeah, that feels good."

Emily hummed against Sue's center, letting out a small chuckle as she pulled away just barely—looking up at Sue with dark eyes, smirking, "I can tell."

Sue cocked an eyebrow as she locked eyes with her, "You can tell?" She asked, biting her lip. She put pressure on the back of Emily's head and pushed her down onto her again, moaning as she spoke, "Then you should know not to stop then, Emily Dickinson."

Emily kissed up her folds and looked up at her innocently, "What's the fun in that?" She rasped, raising an eyebrow back.

They had a silent stare down for what seemed like forever. Both of them had heavy eyes and both of them were waiting patiently to see who was going to break first. Emily licked her lips, moving her right hand off of Sue's thigh before reaching to the glass she had been drinking out of prior to this encounter. She grabbed an ice cube and slowly brought it back to Sue's thigh. They continued to keep their eyes locked as Emily glided the ice up Sue's thigh, her lip trembling between her teeth before following the ice trail with her lips.

Emily broke the eye contact. She closed her eyes as she kissed up Sue's leg, but Sue continued to watch her. She shivered as Emily continued to move the ice across her skin and her tummy turned once Emily put it in her mouth. She kept her hand in Emily's hair and scratched her nails along her scalp as she watched her move up her inner thigh more, nearing closer to her center once again.

"Emily." Sue breathed out, her chest heaving rapidly as she started trailing the ice cube over her already wet folds. "Oh my God..." She gasped, tugging on Emily's hair.

She took the ice out of her mouth and put it in her hand, "How about that, Susie?" Emily rasped, licking her cold lips, "Does that feel good?" She whispered, looking up at her innocently while she glided the ice along her thigh again.

Sue nodded her head and swallowed, "Yes, Emily."

"Yeah?" She whispered, biting her lip. She let the ice cube slide up and down her thigh once more before letting it fall to the floor. She licked her lips and brought the hand that was holding the ice up to Sue's mouth. She let her cold fingers glide across her bottom lip and Emily could tell Sue was hesitant about putting her fingers in her mouth, but she knew she wanted to. "Do it."