𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

"TOMORROW'S your big day. How do you feel?"

Alana and Joe were lying in bed at the motel. He was supposed to be at his bachelor party, but he wanted to be with Alana instead.

"I feel excited for when the preacher asks if anyone objects and you stand up and raise your hand." Joe answered.

"I'm excited for that part too." Alana smiled and kissed him softly.

She then sat up. "Shouldn't the groom get home to his lovely 'bride'. I'm sure she's waiting for you at home. It is the day before the wedding."

"I am here with the bride." Joe smirked and sat up.

"I'm not your bride yet." Alana replied with raised eyebrows.

"But you will be."

Alana smiled and shook her head then gave Joe a kiss on the cheek before standing up and grabbing her jeans that were lying on the floor.

She slipped them on and buttoned them up.

Joe stood up and pulled her toward him by her hips.

"I've always liked you in those jeans." He whispered.

"That's why I wore them." Alana smirked, devilishly.

"So devious, misses Alana."

Alana smiled again and they shared a kiss.

"Okay, now we really have to go." Alana said.

Joe huffed. "Fine."

Alana found her white, cropped shirt and put it back on.

"Bye, Joey."

"Bye, my bride."

Alana gave him one last toothy grin before disappearing from the room.

🌹

The big day had finally arrived.

Alana had checked herself in the mirror a million times that morning. She knew Joe wouldn't care how she was dressed, but she needed to look better than Lizzie. She didn't know how she was going to stop a wedding gown, but her white dress was her prom dress, so it was gorgeous. Her hair was curled and she her makeup had a natural look to it. She knew Lizzie would have a hundred pounds of makeup on, but Alana wasn't like that and she didn't want to be either.

The bridesmaids had to go in the limo with the brides, so Alana couldn't exactly go with Kat and Reina, but she sure was trailing behind them. Reina let Alana use her car because Lizzie knew Alana's car and license plate. She was that crazy.

Alana was hiding behind the curtain again and all she could hear was Lizzie yelling at Reims again.

"Reina, I literally told you this at the rehearsal the other night! You. Are. LAST!" Lizzie screeched.

"But why is Kat up there and not with me back here? You invited us together." Reina reminded.

"This is my wedding! My day! Do not question me!" Lizzie exclaimed.

Reina clenched her jaw and balled her fists. She wanted to kick Lizzie's ass so bad, but she knew she couldn't.

All of the guests started flooding in, so Alana tried to blend herself and sit at the very back where nobody would notice her. She didn't think her disguise was enough, so she hid behind anyone and everyone she could.