𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

IT'S been a week since Alana showed up at Joe's house.

Reina's usually there with Ja'Marr, but she's spending more time there because Alana's there and Kat and Josh come and go.

"Jake knows you're here." Kat blurted out when her, Alana, and Reina were sipping wine together on the couch.

Joe and Ja'Marr had gone out with some of the guys from the team along with Josh.

Alana looked over at Kat. "What?"

"He knows you're here." Kat repeated.

"Then why the hell hasn't he shown up to beat the fuck out of Joe? Oh, because he knows he'd win." Reina replied and sipped her wine.

"I can't tell if she's drunk or just her usual aggressive self." Alana whispered.

"Yeah me either. Maybe both?" Kat whispered back.

"Hm." Alana nodded.

"Shut up both of you and continue." Reina rolled her eyes.

"Okay, um...He's moving out. He decided that if you don't want to marry him, he doesn't need to be with you. Which honestly, I think is so stupid because maybe that person isn't ready to be married. So, he's moving in with Josh. But Reina told me what he did to your wrist and I finally realized how bad he treated you, so I'm staying away from him. I can't really control what Josh does, but Jake is no longer going to be in my life." Kat explained.

Alana nodded. "Thank you for having my back."

"Always, babe." Kat smiled.

Alana leaned on her then motioned Reina to join.

Reina lied on Alana hardly, causing her to move and also causing Kat to spill some wine on the floor.

Kat gasped. "I got some wine on the floor."

"You did not!"

"I did!"

Reina started laughing.

Alana looked down at her and started laughing too.

"Are Joe and Ja'Marr going to kill me?" Kat asked with a small giggle.

Alana shook her head no and Reina nodded yes and started laughing harder.

"Stop it they're gonna hate me!" Kat whisper-shouted.

"Probably." Reina nodded.

"Reina, stop!" Alana laughed.

"Kat's getting killed! Kat's getting killed!" Reina teased.

Alana started laughing harder.

"Oh my god, shut up." Kat rolled her eyes.

"'Oh my god, shut up.'" Reina imitated.

That sent all three of the girls into a fit of laughter.

Then, the door opened and Joe, Ja'Marr, and Josh entered the room.

"Oh shit, they're back!" Kat whisper-shouted.

"Uh oh!" Reina said.

"Do you think they can hear or see us?" Alana asked.

"Yes. We can." Joe answered, holding back his laughter.

"Oh no! That means they can see the wine on the floor. I'll hide it!" Reina exclaimed and sat on the wine on the floor.

"Reina, now they know! You shouldn't have done that!" Kat scolded.

"Hey, hey, now we can call her wine ass!" Alana giggled.