𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

FOOTBALL season had gone great for the Bengals. They were 13-4 in the regular season and they won the AFC championship against the Bills, meaning they were going to the Superbowl. The 49ers had won the NFC championship, so that's who the Bengals were facing.

Alana had been hiding something from Joe for about a month, but it wasn't a bad thing. She was going to tell him tonight after the game so even if they lost, he'd still be getting some good news.

Alana and Reina were watching the boys practice. Kat and Josh had gone on a weekend vacation together, so they didn't make it to the Superbowl.

"Look, I love when they do this." Alana smirked and nodded.

The boys were stretching and they got to the stretch where they rolled their hips around.

Reina giggled and the girls started videoing it.

"They look like dorks." Reins smiled.

"Such dorks." Alana agreed.

After they were done stretching and practicing, Joe and Ja'Marr jogged over to the girls' seats, but they were stood on the field.

When Alana and Reina saw them coming over, they started rolling their hips like the boys were doing.

"I hate them, bro." Ja'Marr shook his head. "This is why we shouldn't let them watch us stretch."

"Well, we decided to deal with them." Joe sighed.

"Nah, you're married, I ain't. I can break up with her any time I want." Ja'Marr reminded.

"Hey!" Reina pouted.

"You know I'm kidding, right? You're just a big bully." Ja'Marr replied. "A cute bully."

Reina smiled and blushed.

"You're blushing." Alana whispered.

"Shut up." Reina scolded.

Ja'Marr smiled, then looked to Alana and gave her a nod. She gave him a smirk and he jogged away.

"Bye, baby!" Reina called.

"See ya, girl! Love you!" Ja'Marr called back.

She gave him a heart and went on his way.

"What was that nod and smirk for?" Joe asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." Alana smirked.

"Okay, Kat's been making you watch too much Vampire Diaries." Reina rolled her eyes.

Alana gave her a look then looked back to Joe.

"I'm serious. Do you need to tell me something?" Joe asked.

"I do, but not until after you win." Alana answered with a smile.

"You know the suspense is gonna kill me, right?" Joe raised his eyebrows.

"That's more fuel for you to get you going." Alana replied.

Joe smiled. "Okay. But you are going to tell me, win or lose."

"Yes, either way I will tell you."

"Okay." Joe reached his hand up. "I love you."

Alana took his hand into hers. "I love you too."

He kissed it, then jogged away.

"Jolana is so cute." Reina gushed.

"I hate that we have a ship name." Alana cringed.

"I don't."

Reina then slung an arm around Alana's shoulder. "So. Are you scared to tell him?"

"I mean...a little. I think it's good news, but I'm twenty-six, he just turned twenty-seven, I mean, we're still kinda young and he does have his whole career ahead of him. He's not going to be in the NFL as long as Brady, I mean I hope not, but I just...I want him to think it's good news, despite our age, but I also keep thinking about his career. Gosh, now I'm scared to tell him. Maybe I shouldn't." Alana ranted.

"You're going to have to tell him or he's gonna figure it out. You're not gonna get away with not telling him forever. Just tell him tonight like you were going to. Rip off the bandaid. I'm here for you and so are Ja'Marr and the guys and Kat and Josh. And Mia. And your family. And my family And—. You know what, you get the point. You've got this." Reina explained.

Alana nodded, but she wasn't sure that she could do it.

🌹

Cincinnati was up by a point and if they scored this field goal, they would win. Everyone was counting on Evan McPherson. He usually made the kicks, but there were times that he didn't, but now was not one of those times to miss. It's the Superbowl. You can't miss in the Superbowl.

Alana grabbed Reina's hand and squeezed it

"You're hurting my hand."

"I know."

Evan kicked the field goal and made it.

Alana and Reina started screaming, the fans went wild, and the guys went crazy. This was the second year in a row they won the Superbowl.

The orange and black confetti went off and the two girls went onto the field.

Reina went to Ja'Marr while Alana ran over to Joe.

"You did it!" Alana exclaimed and threw herself at him.

He picked her up and they shared a kiss. Although they both liked to keep their marriage private, this was the freaking Superbowl. They didn't care how many people were there.

Alana pulled away and Joe put her down.

"I'm so proud of you. I love you."

"Thank you, baby. I love you more, my good luck charm."

Alana smiled, but it quickly faded when she remembered what she had to tell Joe.

He was standing there in all his glory and Alana looked back up at him.

"Baby."

Joe looked down.

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Oh, yeah, right. What is it?" Joe asked.

"I'm...I'm pregnant.

i know y'all are gonna predict it the second i typed that she had to tell joe something.

cincy and san fran is who i wanna see in the superbowl so that's why i did that.

anyway i'm scared for sunday pls pray for the bengals tyvm.

~lea