𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌

lizzie

lizzie.g: i said yes! 💍🤭
tagged: @joeyb_9
2.57k likes|703 comments

ariana_carson: OMG! can't wait to be a bridesmaid!!
—> lizzie.g: @ariana_carson and i can't wait to be a bride but yes! my number one bridesmaid!

meghan.greene: so happy for you little sister!
—> lizzie.g: @meghan.green thank you...maid of honor 😉

jeniah.gomez: omg my bestie's gonna be mrs. burrow!!!
—> lizzie.g: @jeniah.gomez yes she is!

joshuabeech: joey boy what are you doing?
—> lizzie.g: @joshuabeech marrying me ofc! can't wait to see you there as one of the groomsmen! 😉

"Okay, you guys, this girl is insane." Josh spoke up.

Him, Alana, Reina, Kat, and Ja'Marr were at Alana's apartment. Alana was in the kitchen while the others were on the couch.

Alana had finally went back to living alone after she met Joe at the motel. It's been three months since then and football season was right around the corner which is why Joe proposed when he did. He wanted to get married before the season started so hopefully Alana came up with a plan—which she did—to get him out of this marriage.

"Ugh, is it Lizzie again?" Reina groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Look."

Josh showed them the post of her engagement ring and the comments on the post.

"Damn, I can't see it, I have her blocked, but she is one crazy bitch." Ja'Marr replied and wrapped his arm around Reina.

"Did Joe even say you were gonna be a groomsman, babe?" Kat asked.

"They didn't even send out invitations yet." Ja'Marr answered. "But I'm assuming the answer is yes. We'll both be groomsmen. And his childhood best friends of course. And his brothers are definitely gonna be the best men."

"Imagine we're bridesmaids." Reina smirked.

"Please don't say that." Kat shook her head.

Ja'Marr nodded to Alana who was in the small kitchenette. "She still baking?"

"Yup. This is what she does when she's stressed. She's getting antsy for the wedding so she can finally carry out the plan." Kat answered.

"Has she even fully thought the plan through?" Josh asked.

"I don't think so, all she knows is that she's gonna crash the wedding." Kat answered.