Chapter 24

(I do not own these characters)

Julie's POV 

Planning the wedding has been the funnest thing ever!

I know understand the hype of getting married. I mean, don't get me wrong, I always wanted to get married, just not tas much, now that I have this engagement ring.

Luke and I have been going do good. Every day is a whole new adventure. One day we could be writing music in our living room, and the next we could be trying to bake heart shaoed cookies, but they always ended looking like... something else, if you know what I mean.

Though, I have been feeling a bit unwell for the past week, but that is probably just my pre-period cramps and sickness coming in, which always happens.

We never want out of style. We always surprise eachother with love and affection.

And I love that about us. I love everything about us.

"So, Jules, what are you thinking about for the flower colours?" Flynns over at our place right now, helping me out with the decisions.

"I want purple dahlia's, nothing else."

"I would've have thought anything else. I know Luke would love that option too."

"I know. My next bug decision I need to make is-" I stop halfway thoguhg my sentence, feeling an all too familiar feeling and taste coming up my thoat, and then I recognose it. Its vomit.

So I run to the closest thing to me, the kitchen sink.

"Julie." Flynn says as I hear her get out of her chair quickly, and run towards me, and I feel her hand on my back, soothing it.

"I don't know, what that was." I say to Flynn, with fear crossing my eyes, "But I might have a feeling I know exactly what it was."

"What Jules?" Flynn questions me.

"We need to go somewhere." I tell her, fear swirling around in my head.

They leave the apartment, and make their way down to the corner shop.

"Julie, what is it?" she questions me again.

I turn around before we enter the shop, "I think I might be pregnant again." I tell her.

"Jules..." she looks at me weirdly, and in a way that she did when she found out I was pregnant with the twins.

"I just- I need to know."

"Ok." She says to me, and we both walk into the store, im in first, with her following my footsteps.

I essentially follow my footsteps from all those months ago, and find where I need to be.

I grab the same brand as last time, with the pack with 4 tests in there.

I pay for them, and we anxiously go back to my apartment, so I can take them.

We get up the stairs, without falling over, considering the amount of shaking im doing from the nervousness being in my body.

We get into my apartment, and go into my bedroom, which connects to the bathroom.

"Ok, Im going to take 2 at once." I say to Flynn, before exiting to go and do these tests.

Once im out, we start a timer.

5 minutes.

"I'm scared." I tell her, as I look at the tests sitting on the bathroom sink from the bedroom, and stare at them.

"There's no need to be, Jules. I mean, yeah, it's a heartbreaking thing that you went through, and I understand why you were scared, but, you have Luke to be there by your side, through all of this. You have me, Alex, Reggie, hell, you even have my cat to be there by your side. You are not alone in this, Jules."

4 minutes.

"I know that Flynn. But im still a bit scared and nervous, I mean, what if I am pregnant? What if I lose it again, just like the twins? Those voices will always be in the back of my mind, growing, and leaving me nervous as hell."

3 minutes.

We both look down at the timer, watching as the time ticks by slowly, then before we know it.

2 minutes.

We look back up at eachother. "I don't know if im ready." I whisper out o her, as I let a little tear slip from my eye.

She pulls me in close, and holds me, while my tears slide down my face.

She brings me back up, and wupes away my tears, before handing me a tissue, to wipe my nose on. "If you aren't ready, then there are so many options for you. You could abort the baby, put it up for adoption, you could keep it. If you are pregnant, we wont leave you."

We look away from eachother, and look down.

5

4

3

2

1

And the timer goes off.

I stand up with shakey hands, and enter the bathroom, and stare down at the tests.

I finds her answer instantly and clearly.

I walk back out to Flynn, and sits back down on the bed. "What does it say?" she asks me.

I look at her, and a smile comes across my face, "It's positive."

_______________________________

Authors Note-

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!

So come on, reread it all before next Sunday, when the story's finale is here.