Chapter 23

A/N Grab some tissues, people, because some crying might be happenning I know i creid when i wrote this..

Third Persons POV 

"Luke. This looks so amazing!" Flynn says ash she walks in with Alex and Reggie to the area of the idea.

Luke turns around, and sees his friends, "Hey! I know."

"Are you ready to finally do this?" Reggie asks his lead guitarist.

"I'v been waiting for this, for 15 years, I think I'm ready."

"You better be." Alex tells him.

"Alright, remember the plan?"

"Of couse we do Luke." Flynn says.

"Ok. Ok. It's go time." Luke states.

He then leaves where everything is set, and goes to his apartment, and pick up Julie. She thinks it just a lovely romantic dinner, just the two of them, which it is at first, then that's when it will happen.

The proposal.

Something Unexpected, just for her.

He enters their apartment, and sees her shadow in the bedroom.

He walks up to the doorway, and leans against the doorframe, legs crossed, arms crossed, head rested on the frame, with a smile playing on his lips.

He catches her eye in the mirror or her vanity, and she turns around.

"So, where are we going?"

"Paper Ring it's a nice little restaurant in the heart of town." He speaks.

"Sounds perfect." She says to him, turning back around, to fix her hair, and applies lllipstick, before taking that same lipstick and putting it into her purse beside her.

She gets up, and walks up to him, "Come on, or we will be late." She tells him as she reaches him.

He pushes himself upright, and leans down to give her a quick kiss.

"Now, let's get going, shall we?" he says to her, as he holds out his hand, reaching for hers to be placed in his.

"Let's do this." She speaks softly.

They walk out of the apartment, hand in hand, and out of the building.

He takes her on a nice stroll down the streets of the city, and out into the heart of everything.

"We are here." He says quietly to homeslf, and looks down at her, s iling softly, before they both cross the street to the dinner.

Once they get there, they are seated and start having a goood time, and a good feed.

Luke's mind is everywhere, all at once. He can't believe tonight I the night. The night that changes both of their lives. The night he shows his love to her, in all of his glory. The night, that changes their relationship for the better.

He smiles at her more softly tonight, than he had ever before. She's calming down his nervs for her.

She's who he wants, forevermore.

So once they are finished dinner, Luke's palms are sweaty.

"Julie," Luke says to her softly, once they exit the restaurant, "I want to show you something."

"Anything for you." She tells him, before linking her arms around his, and he begins their walk towards their first date location.

Before they get there, and before everything is turned on, Luke turns to her, "I need you to close your eyes." He says softly, "you can trust me."

"I know I can. Just.. don't let me fall."

"I would never dream of it."

She closes her eyes, and covers her eyes with one hand, while the other one is in Luke's, for her to guide him.

He takes her down a purple bricked path, lightly spinkled in daliah pedals.

He stops her at the center of it all, and lets go of her hand, to go and run to a switch to turn on the lights.

"Ok. You can open your eyes now."

And she does. But her mouth also hangs open, as she looks around her.

The trees are all filled with pictures of the two of them from their childhood, and covered in fairy lights, like they were on their first date.

She walks around the area, and stares at all of the pictures, and at all the unforgettable memories she sees in front of her.

"You did all of this?" she asks him, with tears threatening to break free from her eyes.

"With a little help." He tells her as she turns around and sees him standing there behind her.

She turns her attention back to the circle of memories surrounding them.

And she turns around a again.

But he's not standing.

Oh no.

He's on one knee, for her. And she's standing there in front of him, hands covering her mouth in shock, as the tears finally break through.

"Now, Julie." He takes a breathe, "I know we've known eachother our whole lives. We've known how our love story started, and we never thought this would be how our love story end. And we were right. This is how all love stories should end. With one of us standing where you are, and one of us kneeling where I am. I'm glad we are where we are right now. I'm glad, we finally started dating. I love you, Jukie. I know you secretly love that night name." she chuckles at him, which tears making it sound happier, "You can't deny it.

"Jules. I use to wear a ring around my ring finger, to pretend I was married to you. I did, and it was silly and stupid, because I knew, in my heart, id get to do it for real, and if you say yes to this question, I can finally make that a reality."

"So, Julie Molina." He pauses for a second, taking in a shaky breathe, as the tears begin to spill out of his own eyes, "Will you marry me?"

Julie takes a step forward, kneels down in front of him, takes his head in her hands, and nods her head rapidly, "Of course I will."

Then she pulls his face close to hers, and kisses him passionately, showing his her love.

They both pull away, when they hear a loud yell of excitement coming from behind Julie.

Luke takes the ring out of its box and slides it carefully onto her finger. 

They both look behind Julie, and see all of their friends and family come out of the shadows. 

They both look at each other and chuckle together, before Julie collapses into his arms, and they hold each other close. 

------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Can you believe there is only 2 more chapters of this book left to go...... You guys are going to love this ending i have prepared.