Chapter 10

(I do not own these characters)

Julies POV

We all walk down into the shops together, luke and I have no idea what we need  so we just follow Reggie around. 

"Can you guys go and find me these things?" He asks us as he hands us a list and a basket.

"Yeh sure. Text you when we have everything" 

"All good" and then Reggie just walks off.

Luke takes the basket from my hands and we walk around the store grabbing everything g we need, with the occasional flirting here and there. 

"Anything else?" He asks me.

"Nope. I'll text Reggie" 

"No need" Luke says to me. I look up at him and see him staring at something in the distance. 

Hes talking with.. Alex 

I mean. We all knew he was bisexual, but we never even say him with a guy let alone hard-core flirting with one. 

We could obviously see a blush on both of their faces, and the occasional touching eachothers arms. 

I pull out my phone  and I text him 

Julie - turn around

I see him take out his phone, read the text then turn around.

He sees us instantly, both smirking at him. 

I wave at them. 

Luke and I walk over to them.

"Well, this is interesting" I say 

"Pst... what... no" Reggie stutters out with his face beginning to grow even more red. 

"Hey al. We haven't seen you in a while, how have u been?" Luke asks Alex, as Reggie tries and ignores my gaze. 

"I've been good, yeah. I just got a job working for Carlos actually, and I believe that  I'm working g with you guys on a few songs"

"Well, we've got two songs. We just need one more."

"Cool. Can I hear them?" 

Luke and I look at eachother. I shrug 

"Yeh sure. And hey, why don't you come over and we could have like a little get together, just the 4 of us, just like old times?" I suggest. 

"Yeh sure. But what about Nick?" I stjffen at the mention in his name 

"None if us are speaking if that name, and we will never see him again" Luke says..c

"Okay" Alex says 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-

Authors note 

Sorry for the short chapter...

(Didn't edit)